DotDotCir-Square is back

Author Topic: DotDotCir-Square is back  (Read 7774 times)

Wow, you're using big words.

mindforget.

Someone calls you "dumb" or "handicapped", what do you do? The first thing that comes to the brain is a comeback to that.

Wow, you're using big words.

mindforget.

Someone calls you "dumb" or "handicapped", what do you do? The first thing that comes to the brain is a comeback to that.
I'm not using big words, you're just too young to read anything of importance. I am also not defending myself at all, it seems like you are though. I don't need to as I've obviously not cared about getting banned before (something you can't quite seem to understand). You aren't portraying yourself in a good light.

dotdotshapething,

why are you so reckless with your accounts? Getting perma'd costs money.

Money obviously is irrelevant. People like us who repeatedly get perma'd obviously don't care about the pennies they have to spend here and there to renew their forum subscription.

Money obviously is irrelevant. People like us who repeatedly get perma'd obviously don't care about the pennies they have to spend here and there to renew their forum subscription.
Post of the day right here.

he's probably the PR guy for EA

Let's brown townyze this a little bit. What do you think my motivations are for my actions? I hope it's not too much, but I'm going to leave that up to you to figure out. If you take everything literal in life then you will get nowhere. To restate my conjecture, you need to realize that not everything (especially on the internet) is serious and one cannot take it at face value. I would like to think that most people eventually figure this fact out as they mature. Since you don't get it right now, and everyone matures at different rates, I think that you'll understand in a few years. Back to your accusation: just because people call you 'dumb' and 'not intelligent' on a online forum does not give you an excuse to label other people with the same accusations. I think that you should seriously think about your current situation and how you can change it.

- End intellectualism -

How is one shape better than another? I like how octagon sounds over pentagon or hexagon.  :cookieMonster:
I was rooting for hexagon. Octagon works though.

i only dislike trinick and dotdotx because they get girls and i dont :(

How is one shape better than another? I like how octagon sounds over pentagon or hexagon.  :cookieMonster:
dodecahedron

I'm not using big words, you're just too young to read anything of importance. I am also not defending myself at all, it seems like you are though. I don't need to as I've obviously not cared about getting banned before (something you can't quite seem to understand). You aren't portraying yourself in a good light.

buh buh buh BUTTHURT

buh buh buh BUTTHURT

I wish saying "butthurt" as a retort was a federal offense

I wish saying "butthurt" as a retort was a federal offense

oh my god yes

this needs to be used

oh my god yes

this needs to be used

Your shenanigans know no bounds