What is your favorite kind of server?

Author Topic: What is your favorite kind of server?  (Read 4454 times)

What is your favorite kind of Blockland server? (just wondering)

Mine is the Halo Team Deathmatch. (nobody hosts them anymore)

EDIT: I'm Starting the Energy Sword TDM soon.
          Watch for it sometime next month (December)

EDIT 2:Ditto on the Grapple knife!

I am thinking of combining 2 kinds of servers and hosting it.

It is going to be a Halo Energy sword team deathmatch with grapple ropes.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:03:29 PM by H.3. »

Challenge.
A good, challenging challenge, mind you.

I have so many, but I think I prefer good grapple knife TDMs.le spy

I like a bit of a roleplay. Something creative and original, with decent builds and nice people who are capable of roleplaying together without getting in each others way or being silly or ruining the fun for others.

But then again, every now and then, I like a good build. City build/roleplay servers are nice for me because they provide me with a blend of the two, and I can tend to try something new and fancy.

Deathmatches are annoying for me however, on the basis that I've never liked Blockland fighting. A mix between the odd tactics (jumping and crouching a lot and just strafing) and the fact that I've always been laggy as a disadvantage or just plain terrible.

Freebuild.  A good Freebuild, with a host who bans everyone who is the slightest bit annoying. 

The best Freebuild I've ever been too belonged to Capn.  He was a 20-something who was in college, and made massive ships in BL during his free time.  He also didn't give a stuff about making friends in Blockland, so...  Good Freebuild.

I also like Hang-gliding challenges, but those are only good if you have very little lag.  Too much lag and you're halfway to the ground before the server realizes you're supposed to be in a hang-glider vehicle.

Family rp
Bedroom freebuilds
Wizard's
zapt
Doesn't seem like I like any servers nowadays.

Racing with out weps
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:42:17 PM by Fastlex »

Ditto on the Grapple knife!

I am thinking of combining 2 kinds of servers and hosting it.

It could be a Halo Energy sword team deathmatch with grapple ropes.

What do you think?

Servers with good, original, well-designed mods in development. (In development as in being in a playable state but still getting updates from the creator)

Build Servers with my firends just chatting and building whatever we like, sometimes a cooperative buil like a clan build can be fun too.

Any kind of building server, especially house builds.

Building servers. I loving hate everything that has more than 2 servers for it (Building servers are an exception because they are what this game was "intended" for).

Building servers. I loving hate everything that has more than 2 servers for it (Building servers are an exception because they are what this game was "intended" for).
Except "freebuild". Thats just a sign of "im uncreative" from the host