Block Friday Siege

Author Topic: Block Friday Siege  (Read 2147 times)

A Few Days Ago, Me and my Friend, Tic-Toc26, Came up with an Idea. A Black Friday Siege. We Quickly Went to Work Building a Store.

Each round will last 10-12 minutes. The shoppers will spawn outside in Sidewalk tents, Cars or just in the open. Employees will spawn Inside the store. Nobody has weapons at the start, but the Store has Plenty Scattered Around. When the round starts, The shoppers will run inside and start to capture the Departments

Basically, the Shoppers "Attack" the store and capture the different Departments of the store while the Workers of Block-Mart Defend.

The Server will Start Friday at 4:30 AM and go until 11:30 PM (CST) On The_Crazy_Guy's Server. Those who get there between 4:30 and 5:00 will get a Bonus.

Join Us Friday the 23rd At 4:30 AM

You type like your friend, Tic-Toc, as well.

This sounds fun actually, but the shoppers might get overrun if they don't have weapons and the employees do at the start.

Employees Dont have weapons at the start

Employees Dont have weapons at the start
I think he's saying because the employees have easy access to the weapons at the start.

Im Planing on doing something like having the Employees Be that No move player-type until the doors are unlocked, but Yes, The employees will have a Small head start. Im thinking of having them spawn near the door to further balance the fairness of weapon grabbing.

This will only work if there are more customers than employees and if there's more than 10 people in the server.

Are you planning to use limited lives for both or one team?

I guess this sets the release date for Buildable Vehicles Beta 1 :cookieMonster:

I guess this sets the release date for Buildable Vehicles Beta 1 :cookieMonster:

omg

i love you

This will only work if there are more customers than employees and if there's more than 10 people in the server.

Are you planning to use limited lives for both or one team?

I set the Team Sort to have more Shoppers that employees, I don't have anything Planed at the moment for a shortage of players, But i will think of something in time. I am hoping that enough players show up so i don't have to Cross this bridge. As for lives, i am also undecided.

I might enjoy this. It sounds interesting. I will make sure to stop by.

You type like your friend, Tic-Toc, as well.
Eventually, You'll start acting like who you are around to some extent.

IMO employees and civs should be same in number but civs have unlimited lives