Poll

What kinda build would be best for our server?

An island.
4 (57.1%)
A beach area.
1 (14.3%)
A valley.
0 (0%)
A flattish area.
0 (0%)
A mix of these.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Fel Reaver & Georges City RP (post edited)  (Read 5927 times)

Ok, so I was thinking that maybe there should be no criminal job in our city RP. This is because there is know "criminal" job IRL. If you commit a serious enough crime (i.e. pick pocketing) you lose your job (unless you're "self-employed") and you must find a new one. Also, this would only take place after you've been arrested. You should also get more than one tick for killing people.

Discuss

Take thee crime stuff out completely
It ruins da game

Take thee crime stuff out completely
It ruins da game
You can't. City RPs revolve around crime. Criminals commit crimes, police arrest the criminals, and shopkeepers sell guns to the criminals. If you remove the crime, you remove the police. All your left with is shopkeepers selling stuff to who? Nobody. It all becomes hopelessly pointless.

It's really annoying having to cage your lot up to be able to build some house wihtout being shot 150 times

It's really annoying having to cage your lot up to be able to build some house wihtout being shot 150 times

He said he might Write a whole new mod. If he can I will make sure he includes-

-Getting high
-An actual place for getting education
-Weather effects(Maybe)
-Multiple new features for jobs
-carrot cars
-(If Weather effects) Earthquakes and Hurricanes/Floods
-Creepers in caves :O
-Better jail system
-Gun control
-Possibly carrot planes
-BETTER drugs
-Updated eating system
-Sabotage for vehicles and houses
-Possibly Rodents, birds, carrot monsters, snakes, and stuff like that.

-Discuss

nonono pls not this

nonono pls not this
What do you mean?

That you walk into a building pay $500 and level up your job

He said he might Write a whole new mod. If he can I will make sure he includes-

-Getting high
-Weather effects(Maybe)
-Multiple new features for jobs
-carrot cars
-(If Weather effects) Earthquakes and Hurricanes/Floods
-Creepers in caves :O
-Better jail system
-Gun control
-Possibly carrot planes
-BETTER drugs
-Updated eating system
-Sabotage for vehicles and houses
-Possibly Rodents, birds, carrot monsters, snakes, and stuff like that.

-Discuss

I dislike all of these. And is gun control like a permit? Howabout one that runs out. And no job starts with guns please. And what about the animals? Does he know how to model? That would be pretty cool for a hunting job :P

I dislike all of these. And is gun control like a permit? Howabout one that runs out. And no job starts with guns please. And what about the animals? Does he know how to model? That would be pretty cool for a hunting job :P
I agree with everyone of these as well except the place to get education. The point of this is to realistic. When he says this, I doubt he means you actually have stay there for a extended period of time... 

I agree with everyone of these as well except the place to get education. The point of this is to realistic. When he says this, I doubt he means you actually have stay there for a extended period of time... 

What? That'd be cool! Just walking up to a brick and saying 1-$250 is kinda unrealistic. Actually doing something for education would be awesome! Same for something at the jail.

What? That'd be cool! Just walking up to a brick and saying 1-$250 is kinda unrealistic. Actually doing something for education would be awesome! Same for something at the jail.
you just contradicted yourself...

You put an actual place to get education in bold, indicating that you don't like that idea. Now your saying the exact opposite. O_o

That you walk into a building pay $500 and level up your job
Actually, i was thinking no paying for your job, you just need education. What job do you actually pay to get? I was thinking instead, there's a chance you may not get every job you apply for, just like IRL.   

you just contradicted yourself...

You put an actual place to get education in bold, indicating that you don't like that idea. Now your saying the exact opposite. O_o

Oh, is that what he meant? I thought he meant just a build. I thought it'd be cool if you took some sort of classes.

Oh, is that what he meant? I thought he meant just a build. I thought it'd be cool if you took some sort of classes.
Really, I'm not sure what he meant. I'll ask him tonight if he's on.