Fel Reaver & Georges City RP (post edited)

Poll

What kinda build would be best for our server?

An island.
4 (57.1%)
A beach area.
1 (14.3%)
A valley.
0 (0%)
A flattish area.
0 (0%)
A mix of these.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Fel Reaver & Georges City RP (post edited)  (Read 5930 times)

If you guys need any help I'm here. I'm pretty good with tweaking Iban's.

If you guys need any help I'm here. I'm pretty good with tweaking Iban's.

lol you sure are showing a love for your own mod >.> But if what Fel says is true about his friend's scripting abilities than we'll be creating our own.

He said he might Write a whole new mod. If he can I will make sure he includes-

-Getting high - been done
-An actual place for getting education - been done and worst idea ever
-Weather effects(Maybe) - been done
-Multiple new features for jobs - been done
-carrot cars yeah no
-(If Weather effects) Earthquakes and Hurricanes/Floods - no idea how earthquakes and hurricanes make any sense but everyone hates flooding
-Creepers in caves :O - worst idea ever
-Better jail system - i get the feeling you have no idea what you even mean but want to sound like you are improving something
-Gun control - i get the feeling you have no idea what you even mean but want to sound like you are improving something
-Possibly carrot planes - yeah no
-BETTER drugs - been done a billion times
-Updated eating system - been done, once again i get the feeling you have no idea what you even mean but want to sound like you are improving something
-Sabotage for vehicles and houses - what?
-Possibly Rodents, birds, carrot monsters, snakes, and stuff like that. - wouldn't happen, even if these were made which wouldn't happen they would just cause annoying lag and add nothing to the city

-Discuss
Bad ideas are bad and should feel bad.

Ok, so I agree with some of these. Fel probably meant some of them as jokes, or he was just being Fel. You say all of these are bad ideas. What then would classify as a good idea? Or are you implying that the whole idea of a City RP is a bad idea? Also, does it really matter if they have been done? The point is, they are things he wants in our mod....

Keep the comments coming! I want to know what you guys think of this, so we can improve it and make it more fun!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 10:45:25 AM by Georges »

Clone, You shall be ignored. You will die. And then I shall make a special room for if you log on. It will be A box. And you will be standing in fire. With My little Pony playing loud as crap. And you will die again. Then everyone will think, Man he has a hot mom. But they throw up when they see her. Then I see that im taking this too far. But I did not care. I suddenly Farted on your avatar and It stopped dancing. I don't like your avatar.

P.S. You don't have AUTHORITAH to rate anything .__.

Clone, You shall be ignored. You will die. And then I shall make a special room for if you log on. It will be A box. And you will be standing in fire. With My little Pony playing loud as crap. And you will die again. Then everyone will think, Man he has a hot mom. But they throw up when they see her. Then I see that im taking this too far. But I did not care. I suddenly Farted on your avatar and It stopped dancing. I don't like your avatar.

ok Fel, be nice, ok?

clone is one of the coolest people on the forum

you are an idiot straight from funnyjunk

what is your problem?

go back to 9gag.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:36:01 PM by Feep »

what the forget is your problem?

out of everyone in the forum i'm actually pretty imposed that you have downs syndrome.

That makes no sense...

He is being a little over critical, I think...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:36:35 PM by Georges »

That makes no sense......

it was harsh but it does make sense. he's showing symptoms of autism but it's not enough to make it factual evidence.

What an idiot. Lol. Everything on his list was right, and if you ment carrot as a legit idea, you are handicapped. If it was a joke, it was still handicapped.

it was harsh but it does make sense. he's showing symptoms of autism but it's not enough to make it factual evidence.
My bad. I read the definition of imposed and realized it does make sense. :/

what is your problem?

go back to 9gag.

Hes Trashed my servers before.

What is with all these trolls on the fourms...
What an idiot. Lol. Everything on his list was right, and if you ment carrot as a legit idea, you are handicapped. If it was a joke, it was still handicapped.

So you actually suggested that I was being serious about carrots? Damn you must be stupid.