Author Topic: SpaceMods: Space Guy's Blockland Mod Website  (Read 11486 times)

SpaceMods has just been completed. It is intended as a permanent database for all of my stable mods (Team Deathmatch not included, though my upcoming rewrite v4.0 will be) and as a place where news and progress will be continually posted. This will provide incentive for me to make my mods more usable too - expect updates to the Weapon Ammo System and the Bots Mod in the future.

SpaceMods

I will still post forum topics here, but downloads will be redirected to the site and if you have any questions or bug reports it is easier for me to respond to them by sending them to spacemods@gmail.com. Comments and feedback should be in the topic however.

With the website comes a license change for all my code. In short, it allows you to use and redistribute the code for any purpose but requires credit and full source code release of all derivative works.

Ooh, an email. All you need to do now is sign it up for MSN.

Nice website BTW.

Ooh, an email. All you need to do now is sign it up for MSN.

Nice website BTW.

Thanks.

I am never voluntarily signing up for a Microsoft service. I even play Blockland on Linux.

Somebody is fighting the system.  :cookieMonster:

Somebody is fighting the system.  :cookieMonster:
I know people who are doing that, they are having so much trouble getting by using those systems.

We must defeat the evil Gill Bates, ruler of Macroshaft. :o

We must defeat the evil Gill Bates, ruler of Macroshaft. :o
I lol'd

Luckily, I use Mac for most of my everyday urges

Good site, Space

I doubt you can license open source code for a game as small as Blockland.