Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 226319 times)

im on their black list D: I wanna join this clan.

The only reason i spammed is i firgured out the macro saver, and my comp had been messed up lately (fixed now), so i used their server. (It was like the only one open at 5am that day). so i tested it, then i was like that's cool :D. then i left server, cuz it was time to get ready for school. i didn't know how to use wandm, andf i didnt know that /clearbricks cleared your bricks. Please take me off your blacklist!

im on their black list D: I wanna join this clan.

The only reason i spammed is i firgured out the macro saver, and my comp had been messed up lately (fixed now), so i used their server. (It was like the only one open at 5am that day). so i tested it, then i was like that's cool :D. then i left server, cuz it was time to get ready for school. i didn't know how to use wandm, andf i didnt know that /clearbricks cleared your bricks. Please take me off your blacklist!

You are no longer on our banlist, therefore you are no longer blacklisted since the 15 days ban is over.

I think we should stop recruiting members, or at least accept fewer members. At the moment, the only people I'd still accept are Kinzarr and Skele (when they finish their apps). We could of course make an exception for really really really talented builders. Discuss!

I think we should stop recruiting members, or at least accept fewer members. At the moment, the only people I'd still accept are Kinzarr and Skele (when they finish their apps). We could of course make an exception for really really really talented builders. Discuss!

I agree.

Sorry I changed the map without asking permission, luckily Cab had a recent save so...
But Geek hates me now, my new nickname is "cigarette". You can start calling me that from now on.

Sorry I changed the map without asking permission, luckily Cab had a recent save so...
But Geek hates me now, my new nickname is "cigarette". You can start calling me that from now on.
Only 2 more days of cold stares to go. Hang on, kitty.

Also, yay for clan rules and server rules!
Also, please welcome the following people to our banlist: shadownhero and ONeill, check first post for details.

shadow hearo uses ID 137 T_T

I want in please, so do I just go to TheGeek's server?

I want in please, so do I just go to TheGeek's server?

lol no we dont recrute new people now sorry

No new other accepted? :panda:

Application was nearly done too....

Trust me, i've tried three times.  I don't really want to be rejected again.

No new other accepted? :panda:

Application was nearly done too....

they still may recruet you , becouse your a well known person