Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 224030 times)

Removed at Request.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:40:29 PM by Ministry »

Mini, I understand you don't agree with KINEX, but that was too far. Remove the comment.

All this negativity makes me not want to post what I did this evening. It looks so good as well.

Why am i on blacklist ?

You're not.
when i try to connect to server is said i was baned reason blacklist

Due to the severe disrespect from several of the [MotE] Staff, the server has been shut down and VNC access has been stricken from all members of [MotE]

I find it hard to believe that you agreed to hosting our server just to get special treatment and worship from the clan. If that was in fact what you had in mind, this is probably for the better. Without knowing the details of how you got to host our server, you shouldn't have done it if you didn't actually want to.

Ace

I'm going to shun off all rumours about another purge. I haven't been informed of such a thing, and Randy seems new to the rumour. So just think before spreading it.
Alright, I apologize for my comment then.

Due to the severe disrespect from several of the [MotE] Staff, the server has been shut down and VNC access has been stricken from all members of [MotE]

I find it hard to believe that you agreed to hosting our server just to get special treatment and worship from the clan. If that was in fact what you had in mind, this is probably for the better. Without knowing the details of how you got to host our server, you shouldn't have done it if you didn't actually want to.

Both Ministry's and your posts sound like you don't either know who your talking to or that you don't know what you are talking about. I agreed to host the server for [MotE] because they had proven many times in the past to be a respectful and interesting clan. I don't expect any "worship" from the clan (though a few times I was joking around stating that I wanted a statue built in my honor) and no one ever talked to me if they didn't like how I ran things. I wanted to host the server for [MotE] so I don't know where you're coming when you say that I shouldn't of hosted it if I didn't want to.

It's members like Ministry that completely outright attack me for silly reasons and ban me from a server when they are displaying their clan tag and setting an example for their clan. Why should I host a server for a group that despises me?

Also: I come on at most 5 minutes a week at most. I don't know where all the hating is commng from.

Removed at Lack of Caring.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:40:48 PM by Ministry »

A MotE member disrespected him and is also doing so right now. Would you want to host for a clan with members that end up banning you?

You come onto MY Server not relating to MotE at all!,  Showing my tag does not make it MotE Related.
Disrepect me and think im going to let you just carry on. I dont think so. And who is it that you actualy think you are.
Errr... so is that supposed to make him want to start hosting for you guys again? I fail to see any logic here, but this is the sort of stupidity that starts wars. If only there were more people that made sence, like me, in charge of this world there wouldn't be any wars.

You come onto MY Server not relating to MotE at all!,  Showing my tag does not make it MotE Related.
Disrepect me and think im going to let you just carry on. I dont think so. And who is it that you actualy think you are.
Errr... so is that supposed to make him want to start hosting for you guys again? I fail to see any logic here, but this is the sort of stupidity that starts wars. If only there were more people that made sence, like me, in charge of this world there wouldn't be any wars.

Ladios for President?

Ace

I wonder if this means the implosion of MotE.

COURT IS NOW IN SESSION, JUDGE LADIOS PRESIDING.

But I don't want to get shot. Every president that makes the slightest bit of sence gets shot; Kennedy, Lincoln, Reagan (didn't die but still got shot) etc.