Clan[MotE]

Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 223162 times)

But then you won't be lonely.

Shadows cannot be lonely.

Shadows cannot be lonely.
But a shadow is caused by a lack of light, so the shadow of an empty spot in space would be lonely.

lone·ly      /ˈloʊnli/
–adjective, -li·er, -li·est.
1.   affected with, characterized by, or causing a depressing feeling of being alone; lonesome.
2.   destitute of sympathetic or friendly companionship, intercourse, support, etc.: a lonely exile.
3.   lone; solitary; without company; companionless.
4.   remote from places of human habitation; desolate; unfrequented; bleak: a lonely road.
5.   standing apart; isolated: a lonely tower.

Just because it is an empty space does not mean it is lonely. Loneliness is an emotion, and shadows have none.

lone·ly      /ˈloʊnli/
–adjective, -li·er, -li·est.
1.   affected with, characterized by, or causing a depressing feeling of being alone; lonesome.
2.   destitute of sympathetic or friendly companionship, intercourse, support, etc.: a lonely exile.
3.   lone; solitary; without company; companionless.
4.   remote from places of human habitation; desolate; unfrequented; bleak: a lonely road.
5.   standing apart; isolated: a lonely tower.

Just because it is an empty space does not mean it is lonely. Loneliness is an emotion, and shadows have none.

well can i join

Yes. Start wearing your MotE tags, today!

And welcome.

well can i join

Yes. Start wearing your MotE tags, today!

And welcome.

yar he cun joiun.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:27:27 PM by FlyGuy45 »

unban me from the servers then

Congratewatiuns, Ur noe ein mote!11!11ONE!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:AHAHAHA YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOU MADE IT IN? XD

There is a secret combination of keys that will unban you from the server, I cannot discuss the secret combination of keys here.

You need a gold key, a green key, and a blue key, and some keyboard keys. Collect these items and perhaps you will reach the next level of Chip.

Oh forget I just discussed the secret combination of keys! They might have changed the combination of keys now, maybe you need different colored keys.

I need those keys too.

Brb making a MotE hate thread.

That's what you get for spamming...

What about RW? He made about a hundred cakes, did he get banned?