Poll

Lock Topic?

Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: doomsday 2012: LOCKED BECAUSE NOT DEAD  (Read 45188 times)

Everyone, we should host a party on the 21st in honor of laughing of the handicaps.
aw hell yeah

God, loving movies and rumors make people crazy.

I don't think the mayans actually meant "The end of the world"
"Quaxkalo we've run out of room for the rest of the calender " "It is ok Bobby-San I know the perfect prank we need to show everyone the calender and they're totally going to freak out!' That's amazing"

12-21-12
"omg omg were all going to die omg"

but its a wheel and a wheel keeps on rolling

Lol my neighbors are going crazy

I'll be laughing like hell when it's 12:01AM on December 22nd, 2012.

On December 21st I'm going to sit back in a lawn chair ontop of a building laughing at all the insane people.

The morons who made this up will just say "This is only the beginning" or something like that.

December 25th I will celebrate giftsmas.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:56:13 AM by Harm94 »

Call the Coast Guard.

Global Warming is real, take action today!

I have a feeling on December 21st there's gonna be something on the news like: "547 Self Deletes have already been reported all around the United States."

December 21st is just a way of God saying, "too much friends in here"
then comes mass Self Delete and crime increase   

I have a feeling on December 21st there's gonna be something on the news like: "547 Self Deletes have already been reported all around the United States."

itt: wen th e 21st happens im gona laug at stuupid people

Even if the world did end on the 21st, somewhere in the world it would be the 22nd and somewhere else the 20th, so take that!
Holy stuff best idea ever, riot and steal heaps of stuff and when people are like wtf dude wtf just be like "OMG WE R AL GUN DIE BETR TAKE UR DVD PLAYR"
Then run off foaming at the mouth.