Poll

Lock Topic?

Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: doomsday 2012: LOCKED BECAUSE NOT DEAD  (Read 45112 times)

what I don't understand is how the Mayans were so advanced in astronomy for their time period.

They studied the stars, moon, and the sky. They were a very smart civilization.

what I don't understand is how the Mayans were so advanced in astronomy for their time period.
They studied the stars, moon, and the sky. They were a very smart civilization.
Also, maybe they were more connected to extraterrestrials than other ancient civilizations.

I have twenty cans of corn prepared; for when the new world comes, I will be ready.

I have twenty cans of corn prepared; for when the new world comes, I will be ready.

one kernel a day

you'll survive for at least a few decades

i'm gonna go to bed and wake up in a new world

the light will shine for a small number of hours, then diminish

the sky will turn black, and be lit only by many small points of brightness and one large one

and then the cycle will begin anew... and so it will continue. that is our fate.

i'm gonna go to bed and wake up in a new world

the light will shine for a small number of hours, then diminish

the sky will turn black, and be lit only by many small points of brightness and one large one

and then the cycle will begin anew... and so it will continue. that is our fate.
Booring that happened yesterday and the day before that and the day before that . . .

didn't the human race go exctint 5 times already?

can we get "I survived the end of the world - again" bumper stickers?

didn't the human race go exctint 5 times already?
Waaay more, like 20+

Well according to Wikipedia most of the older Blockland community has already lived through 27 end of worlds.

So, the end is going quite nicely here in England. (Its 01:51AM now)

Edit: Also, my bet is the world will end because idiots do stupid things, kill people, blow up stuff, because they think the world is going to end.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:45:23 PM by boodals 2 »