Poll

Lock Topic?

Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: doomsday 2012: LOCKED BECAUSE NOT DEAD  (Read 45149 times)

going to asleep and set my alarm for 6 am and wait for the gunfire outside.

Its not going to happen anyways.
NOPE IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO HAPPEN THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE A BUNCH OF BLUE DANCING HALF-NAKED SACRIFICIAL MORONS GOT THEIR CHIMPANZEES ON METH TO CARVE stuff ON A PIECE OF ROCK WHICH SPELLS OUR INEVITABLE AND UTTER DOOOOM!!!

it doesnt work like "2 hours to go for me! but 8 hours for you!!!!". it happens the same time for everyone (not that hard to wrap your head around!)
What time did the Mayans schedule the Armageddon? Is there a good clock for it?

I like to think of this event as something on par with New Years. In both cases nothing happens, but this moment has been hyped up for the past five years.

hoyl shet we all gun die me so sacrd!!!11 :c

hoyl shet we all gun die me so sacrd!!!11 :c
You are sacred :)

What time did the Mayans schedule the Armageddon? Is there a good clock for it?
They didn't. The Mayan Long Count accounts for several million years more. This is just the end of the 12th Bak'tun and the start of the 13th. Self appointed "officials" seem to say 11:11 UTC, though. But I'm sure everything will just be fine and lovely come tomorrow.

Life is a funny thing sometimes, quite like Her patrons....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:42:47 PM by *Magick* Mage »

hey guys, remember the rapture?

They didn't. The Mayan Long Count accounts for several million years more. This is just the end of the 12th Bak'tun and the start of the 13th. Self appointed "officials" seem to say 11:11 UTC, though. But I'm sure everything will just be fine and lovely come tomorrow.

Life is a funny thing sometimes, quite like Her patrons....
Was just gonna type this. c:

it doesnt work like "2 hours to go for me! but 8 hours for you!!!!". it happens the same time for everyone (not that hard to wrap your head around!)

"The world is going to end in Australia before it ends over here in America !!!"

why does no one consider that if it's the mayan's predictions for their date, it would happen according to their time. and there's a whole lot of nothing going on right now.

why does no one consider that if it's the mayan's predictions for their date, it would happen according to their time. and there's a whole lot of nothing going on right now.
They translated the calender to our date..

Tomorrow I'm going into town just to show that brothers be crazy thinking worlds gonna end and stuff.

We die together brothers!
R u rdy 4 Jesus?