Author Topic: This made me lul.  (Read 5282 times)

Sega Pluto: Jookia just made a mod called "Ban Oneill" which auto slient-bans you from any server with his new mod he's gonig to release thats supposed to make bots explode on contact with you which will probably mess with Zombie Mod
ONeill: LOL

Though I'm not fond of you either, it's obvious that Jookia is a little friend. In short, anyone who uses Jookia's mods should be aware that Jookia is not above placing back doors to supplement his little ego.

Maybe Badspot should just fail all his mods then?

Jookia doesn't release many here.

I think he's dead.

Let's hope that. He was annoying.

"OMG YOU TOOK MY CAR"
*Permaban*
"HA HA I PERMABANNED YOU"
*Aloshi/Grimreaper unbans*

That was, effectivly, the sequence of events, on the old RPG mod server.

i remeber that, he did the same with me when i said, hi, he banned me saying that, then he banned me for wearing green and white...

I used to put "JOOKIA LIKES IT UP THE ASS" in all of my builds, or I would put it up in random places around different servers.

That's a lie! We all know he likes male prostitutes more :P

No, that's a lie!         ^^^^

No, Jookia's been missing for a while..although I have heard reports of him playing AoT now

Your reports are filled with false information.  I haven't seen her on AoT in ages.

Edit: The Prophet joined on July 27th.  Anyone know when Keal and Jookia got banned?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:43:09 PM by UnDiViDeD »

Your reports are filled with false information.  I haven't seen her on AoT in ages.

Edit: The Prophet joined on July 27th.  Anyone know when Keal and Jookia got banned?

Lol, her.