Author Topic: Happy Black Friday Blockland!  (Read 1849 times)

Time for black friday shopping awwwww yeeeeeah.

Discuse

Its 6:26PM here and Ill be leaving in an hour/hour-and-a-half to go wait in line.

Black Friday is my favorite day of the year

i might be getting a asus tf300 with the dock
probably not but i might

The New Black.

Get it?

Anyways on topic. Kmart is selling the DSi XL any color for $89 I believe which is cool. I wish they would have something like the Wii U Deluxe or that Windows 8 tablet.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:45:36 PM by Zaxx »

Its 8:00 in NJ... still thursday...
In New Jersey
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:48:13 PM by K9 Kid »

Raping toys R us in an hour.

Black Friday is one of those days where I am disappointed in many people. Camping outside in extremely large lines for hours (maybe days) on end, trampling others to death because they're too goddamn concerned with saving some money, and generally acting less than civilized just to save 50% at some store.

What if a football team showed up at a mall, gear and all, and shoved through everybody :3

Black Friday is one of those days where I am disappointed in many people. Camping outside in extremely large lines for hours (maybe days) on end, trampling others to death because they're too goddamn concerned with saving some money, and generally acting less than civilized just to save 50% at some store.
while you're over there pouting and acting superior, i'll be over here saving money

I do believe I heard a woman, to get to the front of a line, pepper sprayed the crowd.  :panda: