How many

49 (30.4%)
10 (6.2%)
5 (3.1%)
9 (5.6%)
5+
88 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Author Topic: Blockland is 75% off - POTENTIAL ALTS READ THIS  (Read 21148 times)

if blockland somehow makes it on steam in time for the christmas sales (we can hope, right?) I'll buy another key on top of the one I bought 5 minutes ago .. just because.

I want a 40k.. I have an 8k and a 21k and a 39k but now it's my mission to some day have a 40k ..

Someone's a genius and put this up on /r/gamedeals.

http://redd.it/13pk64

I would recommend upvoting it for more awareness for both Badspot and Greenlight.

Whoever posted this on game deals thanks we got some nice traffic from there.

You guys take ids way too seriously

I just noticed.

Lots of Blockland videos are getting more views.

I really hope this helps us get more people to vote for us on Steam. I'd cry tears of joy* if Blockland makes it on Steam. I think this community means a lot to quite a few of us.

*no guarantees refunds or exchanges, tears may be substituted for water, no purchase necessary

Just bought a key for like, no reason.
But now I got a spare.

Ok everytime I try paying with this new prepaid card I got it says the transaction failed for some reason and doesn't know why. I'm using one of those vanilla mastercard gift cards.

i gave mogarf/plasmus the idea because my dumbass posted it in /r/Games.

We're at BL_ID 39,503.

Not sure if that's significant to this.

Ah silly me. Didn't register properly.

All of sudden, alts, alts everywhere.

Sticking to my current amount of 1 key (for myself) and 1 for my brother/sister.
My friends who i know would enjoy this have already been convinced to buy a key, so they don't have to buy it now.

But a good deal.
Clever!

I posted it, you're welcome :D