My great uncle died.

Author Topic: My great uncle died.  (Read 901 times)

About 2 weeks ago I went to my grandma's for my birthday. My great uncle lives on the bottom floor (basement  sorta) of my grandma's house. I went down to see him and he wasnt looking to good. He lost a lot of weight and wouldn't eat or drink. So they took him to the hospital. This morning my mom and dad went to visit him and he was on life support. My uncle is flying up from Florida today to see him. My grandma is usually a tough lady but she was pretty upset yesterday (went to her house for thanksgiving)

Anyways he had some stuff. He gave us his .22 magnum, my uncle his computer. He also had tons of trains and giant train sets ( like 10' by 12' sections which he had about 3 sections) I really loved looking at those trains when I was little and he always told me he wad going to get them to work again :(
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:53:46 PM by SlayerZ99 »

Sorry to hear that bud', my deepest condolences.

aw, sorry about that.
my condolences.

Well that's a shame. Losing a relative can be hard.

Sorry to hear that. My great grandfather just passed last week. I didn't even know him though.

You should try to get them working yourself.

You should try to get them working yourself.
I don't think my grandfatherwill keep them at his house. I'll take pictures if I can

How truely unfortunate
The world is quiet here

My condolences to you and your family.

aw, damn. sorry dude.

i can imagine how bad you'd feel

Damn....sorry dude......:(

:c
sorry man
that sucks

Hopefully you will be ok, Just remember to stay calm and act nice to him.

My mom said that he hand made all the scenery on the builds (Little mountain, tunnels and town)
he didnt make the houses or tracks but he made everything else. Turns out he only has 2 sections left. He got rid of most of the sections D: