2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25

Author Topic: 2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25  (Read 43622 times)

So, what timezone does Badspot use, so we know when the sale ends.

So, what timezone does Badspot use, so we know when the sale ends.
Pacific Standard Time, GMT -8.

Heh my family bought a total of 5 keys.

Edit: That brings us up to a total of 9 keys bought.

Edit2: How is the sale going Badspot?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:07:00 PM by Soukuw »

We are approaching 40k!
77 left

what does that have to do with anything

So I can tell you didn't click it or only clicked the link itself and none of the videos... That's Badspot's YouTube profile. AKA "TheBadspot" isn't him.

So I can tell you didn't click it or only clicked the link itself and none of the videos... That's Badspot's YouTube profile. AKA "TheBadspot" isn't him.
Because you can't have more than one yt user

Because you can't have more than one yt user

Having more than one would be annoying to say the least. Considering he is a man, I don't think he'd need a second account as a 'clean' one from anyone else in the place. The only other reason would be double voting things or something else I'd never expect of him.

Of course it's badspot
Just because his yt username doesn't match up with his reddit username doesn't mean it isn't him

Having more than one would be annoying to say the least. Considering he is a man, I don't think he'd need a second account as a 'clean' one from anyone else in the place. The only other reason would be double voting things or something else I'd never expect of him.
He does have two.
In fact, he's used the name TheBadspot before on other websites.