2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25

Author Topic: 2012/11/24 - Blockland Sale - 75% Off - Nov 24,25  (Read 43648 times)

Wasn't there a topic where badspot complained that some idiot took "Badspot" and he had to take "TheBadspot"
Reddit

Does that apply to YouTube, too...?
No his user name is Eric Hartman

Badspot only makes like 9 dollars a key. I wonder if he made anything out of this deal.

Badspot only makes like 9 dollars a key. I wonder if he made anything out of this deal.
Pretty sure that's an out of date number

Perhaps he made $1 or $2 per key on this sale.

Black friday? more like... BLOCK FRIDAY!

That number is from when he worked with GarageGames.

Uh......................you idiot, that says, very clearly, "32,476."  The highest BL_ID means nothing.  Some BL_IDs are skipped.
32,476 that were actually tracked by RTB.
Meaning, 32,476 users that either used RTB or joined a server that had RTB.
There is no way there's over 7500 skipped IDs. In fact, there's only 99. Which is from 2 to 99, as well as 666 and 1337. The 'skipped 2k IDs' were bought from a resale website, and 10k was auctioned. Nothing else was skipped.

That number is from when he worked with GarageGames.
Actually, when he lived in a specific state. He's moved since then if I recall correctly.

i do believe there are about 40k ids by now :P
there were 39800s yesterday

time to find out who is 40k

i do believe there are about 40k ids by now :P
there were 39800s yesterday

time to find out who is 40k
hello

Actually, when he lived in a specific state. He's moved since then if I recall correctly.

Aha, Badspot lives in Oregon, which coincidentally has no state sales tax whatsoever. I wonder if that's why he lives there.