Age Of Time Reloaded

Author Topic: Age Of Time Reloaded  (Read 3937 times)

Does anyone still have it?

reloaded?
I remember the first few versions but never a reloaded

Does anyone still have it?

Doesn't exist any more. I took the server down a while ago.

What about Antares V3 server?

He shut that down. If i recall, he shut it down because no one played on it.

If someone could give me a download link, is it possible to start a custom server up? (Also I guess a link to the server files)

If someone could give me a download link, is it possible to start a custom server up? (Also I guess a link to the server files)
The reason nobody has it is because it was a failed, unfinished mod of a game that nobody plays anymore. Even if somebody did have it, you couldn't play it because the main server is down for good, and it's like that forever. If somebody decided to waste their time and efforts on creating a custom server which may even be impossible, you wouldn't get much out of it. You're better off playing the normal version of AoT. All AoT reloaded had was a few of the features of the normal game and almost no new features. The only one I think was a spell that allowed you to teleport.
EDIT:
That didn't last very long.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:53:07 PM by hankyje »

The reason nobody has it is because it was a failed, unfinished mod of a game that nobody plays anymore. Even if somebody did have it, you couldn't play it because the main server is down for good, and it's like that forever. If somebody decided to waste their time and efforts on creating a custom server which may even be impossible, you wouldn't get much out of it. You're better off playing the normal version of AoT. All AoT reloaded had was a few of the features of the normal game and almost no new features. The only one I think was a spell that allowed you to teleport.
EDIT:That didn't last very long.

Naw man, Aot Reloaded had loads of new pointless stuff added, such as a plutonium hook, 3 new towns and loads of random NPC crap. I decided to stop working on Aot Reloaded because it wasn't popular and ate into time I could better spend (like trolling this forum for instance).

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:22:55 PM by Badspot »

Well, you had a good run. Get your affairs in order before someone reports you, lol.

RIP Hellboy Nat
he wont be missed

now that he's banned maybe this board has a chance of finally dying off :cookieMonster:

now that he's banned maybe this board has a chance of finally dying off :cookieMonster:
He wasn't the only thing keeping this board alive, you know.

He wasn't the only thing keeping this board alive, you know.
i was kidding