Author Topic: z0w0's Perlin Noise Implementation is broken - brian makes new perlin noise  (Read 2652 times)

Do you have it based off of coordinates? Where did you find a generator that works despite Torque's number precision disabilities?

Do you have it based off of coordinates? Where did you find a generator that works despite Torque's number precision disabilities?
what do you mean based off coordinates?
it's perlin noise, it actually looks a lot like Zack0Wack0's
except mine isn't loving ugly. It actually is readable and if you read it well you can probably rewrite it several times in several languages because i didnt mash every god damn thing into a single line, which made debugging nice.
whateves, ima do some more tests and probably/possibly release.

except mine isn't loving ugly. It actually is readable and if you read it well you can probably rewrite it several times in several languages because i didnt mash every god damn thing into a single line, which made debugging nice.
Different OSes use different line returns.

not the point. First of all sublime detects different line returns so that's not even possibly the problem.

I don't think he means literally one line, but more so how zack0 tends to condense his code closer together, especially on that last line.