Author Topic: The Intaikus (Spaceship) - Back In Business! IMG HEAVY  (Read 7431 times)

Looks pretty good.
A little bland though.
Have you done any interior work yet?

I just started interior today.

Normal hallway with floor lights.

In-case of emergencies, The floors illuminate with a blue relay-effect that run off in the direction of escape pods.

is this up now? i need to see it with shaderssss

Yup I am working on it now Pm me in game

I like the shape, but its kinda flat and bland really.
Still pretty cool though.
Flat and bland is the only real way to make a realistic futuristic spaceship. It would be amazingly impractical to have millions of tiny bits of important mechanics out on the surface of the ship. They would be destroyed very quickly by all kinds of stuff floating around in space.

Flat and bland is the only real way to make a realistic futuristic spaceship. It would be amazingly impractical to have millions of tiny bits of important mechanics out on the surface of the ship. They would be destroyed very quickly by all kinds of stuff floating around in space.
The shape of it is impractical, you'd think it would be as small as possible, considering it must've been very expensive to build it in that shape.

The shape of it is impractical, you'd think it would be as small as possible, considering it must have been very expensive to build it in that shape.
My thoughts are the same as Demian's. The ship kind of has a small biography for it already that i was thinking of releasing when i finish it. Basically though, it's a Tech II ship made of advanced alloys and other things to provide it with a "slick" and different design of most ships as well as very advanced modules that i want to incorporate as part of it's unique features.
  I started playing Blockland when Comr4de finished the Argos and I am close friends with TheArmyGuy who i watched build The Aegis. I love both ships and they inspired me a lot through out my space builds but personally, it's not my style. I don't really fancy a lot of exposure to things sticking outside the ship as it would make it seemingly vulnerable. Another feature which most people seem to notice is I don't like putting a lot of windows on the exterior because i find that they are just structural weaknesses. This ship will have windows but not on the top half. More would be below or out of display aside from the large window in the forward.

I'm too fond of the interior design, it looks unfunctional.

Yeah pretty much. aside from the data currents on the wall, It is just a simple hallway i planned on using on the main deck (Deck 2). Engineering is very mechanical-looking with lots of pipes, wires, etc. I made these halls for luxury.