Author Topic: weirdo's at school  (Read 7305 times)

He took a pencil and jabbed it against his temple, hard enough to make a trail of blood start to drop down the side of his head
Without a doubt a Ticonderoga pencil.
No other would be able to penetrate the skull so easily.

Nothing penetrates a skull like a Ticonderoga® pencil!

Best slogan 2012

i might of said it the wrong way

I was in my 3D modelling class and my friends told me the story, the kid was literally following them around the playground standing extremely close and waving the bag in the face. I know that they are telling the truth because i see this kid every day do this to other people. The kid who "slapped" the bag out of his hand was not doing it to slap the bag out of his hand, he was doing it to get the bag away from his face because he was literally HITTING THEM WITH THE BAG

it wasnt funny because he is autistic, he's a pretty nice guy, its funny because he got what he deserved because he was hitting people with the bag.

This has nothing to do with autism, but idiots being idiots (autistic people arent idiots)

sorry for the misunderstanding

I can see now that the original post i made didnt make the just of it, like me and my friends were the idiots, i wasnt there, i didnt see it.
and i'd say you're backpedaling because this is totally different than what you said before.

we get it. you and your friend are asshats to kids with autism. no need to try and hide who you are.

Today this idiot actually wore an inverted pentagram necklace to school, and as far as I know, didn't get in trouble or anything.

I do stuff like that when I know I'll never be seen there again. It's incredibly amusing.

Today this idiot actually wore an inverted pentagram necklace to school, and as far as I know, didn't get in trouble or anything.
there was this kid in my history last tri that would draw all that pentagram anticross devil stuff on his notebook. and had his ears peirced at like 12 and his name was like daemeon i think which means like son of satan or something.

creepy kid.

Ugh that same chick thinks that just because I gave her a sheet of paper we're good friends and such. She is starting to get on my nerves, oh well atleast she was there so I could borrow a pen for class.

and i'd say you're backpedaling because this is totally different than what you said before.

we get it. you and your friend are asshats to kids with autism. no need to try and hide who you are.

thanks for understanding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there was this kid in my history last tri that would draw all that pentagram anticross devil stuff on his notebook. and had his ears peirced at like 12 and his name was like daemeon i think which means like son of satan or something.

creepy kid.
One of my favorite things to do is write this on white boards, 5g = 1pentagram, but obviously the word pentagram is replaced by an actual pentagram.

is anyone really surprised zenon is a little forgeter?

is anyone really surprised zenon is a little forgeter?

not my fault you guys dont believe me

not my fault you guys dont believe me
you're just an starfish in general