Author Topic: Earthquake Machine  (Read 1839 times)

And now the link looks all cul and stuff

This is a video based on the story behind Tesla's Earthquake Machine. I saw the one Mythbusters episode on it so I thought it'd be a good story to do a video of. Also, I finally got Sony Vegas so I might start finally making better quality videos, lol. And yes I know, I forgot to hide names for the one clip and the mouse appears every now and then... and the audio is a little glitchy in the middle but it took an hour to render so I thought I'd leave it. It's almost unnoticeable anyways
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:04:18 PM by Mysteroo »

Pretty nice editing and video. I liked the story, lighting could be a bit more, and I'm guessing that song was maybe a default or sample song?
Either way, good work.

Really nice work, plus I spotted a creep in the vents.

I liked it! Besides the little arrow and the name tag, and the audio cutting out. (but that might just be my speakers, I slightly hope not)

Yeh, the audio could use work, or... fixing, somehow.

not bad, sir
I liked their emotions

also I'm interested as to why this guy was trying to build it with square plates at first
I guess he never got one of those shape-matching toddler toys

That's really nice! I love the faces, btw, what is the name of that song? I think I heard it before.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 11:20:07 PM by Filipe »

I liked the part where the man opened his eyes one at a time, was good.

Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback guys! :D

I'm guessing that song was maybe a default or sample song?
btw, what is the name of that song? I think I heard it before.
Way back when I was more into stop motion animation, I found a website (I think brickfilms.com) that had a bunch of good resources for videos including a ton of sound effects. They also had a handful of generic songs, that was one of them. I think it's called Lostinspace

the audio keeps loving up

the audio keeps loving up
and the audio is a little glitchy in the middle but it took an hour to render so I thought I'd leave it.
I know, the background music decided not to work right when I rendered it. But overall it's not that bad, and like I said, it took an hour and I didn't want to reupload it

and like I said, it took an hour and I didn't want to reupload it
dedicated film maker is dedicated

I never would have uploaded it with that audio.

Well, it's my first video I made with sony vegas, and with or without bad audio it's still probably the best video I've made, so I was kind of excited to get it uploaded quickly.