Author Topic: Future Pistol joints - 102 VIEWS, NO REPLY!  (Read 2933 times)

I don't use milkshape, sorry.

Get Blender, it's free and really easy to use. I can provide a mac download if you'd like too.(With exporter scripts installed as well)

Blender's too hard for me ._.

Reformatted my iMac, Windows 7 is gone, Milkshape 3D is only compatible with Windows. Daaamn. Now somebody else needs to fix it.
I would fix it, but I got some errors when I opened your file. Regardless, I can try.

Ok
Give me the entire file of the gun
You must be new at this
Ill PM you a completely fixed version when I'm done fixing your horrendous non grouped models and .jpg textures

Ok
Give me the entire file of the gun
You must be new at this
Ill PM you a completely fixed version when I'm done fixing your horrendous non grouped models and .jpg textures
Reformatted my iMac, Windows 7 is gone, Milkshape 3D is only compatible with Windows. Daaamn. Now somebody else needs to fix it.
And the entire file was on Windows 7
stuff

ok, delete the joints on your gun. after done, select the joint tool. once selected, click where you want the player to mount it (where the blockhead hand holds it). then, take the select tool, and click anywhere on the grid (not the mesh). select the joint tool again. select where you want the bullet to come out. Once thats done, use the select tool again. go to the joint menu, now. rename "joint1" to "mountPoint" (it is important you type it exactly as I type it, it is very case sensitive). Now, rename "joint2" to "muzzlePoint". THEN, flatshade, export, crap like that.

Hope this helped!