Author Topic: Father is hospitalized, what do?  (Read 2566 times)

Flaming isn't just "Oh I don't believe you, because you're usually full of stuff", that's perfectly okay.
And it was 'provoked', as Elecro is a known liar, and has done nothing to attempt to relieve that 'stereotype'

I thought I was the chronic liar?
You are, and he was referring to you

I thought I was the chronic liar?
"My dead dad contacted me in my dream and said he's ok and it was real"

Flaming isn't just "Oh I don't believe you, because you're usually full of stuff", that's perfectly okay.
And it was 'provoked', as Elecro is a known liar, and has done nothing to attempt to relieve that 'stereotype'
You are, and he was referring to you

I admit I do lie, but not on important things.

"My dead dad contacted me in my dream and said he's ok and it was real"

And that means I'm lying?

I admit I do lie, but not on important things.

And that means I'm lying?

"hey guys I'm 15 (cant remember what you said) and I'm in highschool where people get jumped all day every day", "okay no im not in highschool im actually 13", "Okay guys im sorry im actually 11, im sorry please dont think im a liar because im not"

"hey guys I'm 15 (cant remember what you said) and I'm in highschool where people get jumped all day every day", "okay no im not in highschool im actually 13", "Okay guys im sorry im actually 11, im sorry please dont think im a liar because im not"

I told my real age and grade. Why do you have to keep bringing stuff up from the past?

I told my real age and grade. Why do you have to keep bringing stuff up from the past?
It's not the past and you literally just said "I don't lie about big things", last I checked your age is quite a large thing.  Especially when you make a bullstuff backstory for it, then never apologize/stop lying.

It's not the past and you literally just said "I don't lie about big things", last I checked your age is quite a large thing.  Especially when you make a bullstuff backstory for it, then never apologize/stop lying.

I have a bad habit about lying, but only little stuff for a joke or something.

I have a bad habit about lying, but only little stuff for a joke or something.

Good job

Whatever, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Whatever, I don't have to prove anything to you.
Proved me right again, you can't admit your wrong, change anything you do, or apologize.

You're a conceited, maybe mentally ill, forgetstuff.

Proved me right again, you can't admit your wrong, change anything you do, or apologize.

You're a conceited, maybe mentally ill, forgetstuff.
americans are horrible at skillfully using profanity

Yola, he apologized and stopped lying about his age, you dork.

americans are horrible at skillfully using profanity

Wasn't attempting to be skillful in using profanity, and my heritage isn't American, I simply live in America at the moment.

Yola, he apologized and stopped lying about his age, you dork.
But does he stop lying?  No, he doesn't, and that's what bothers me

Wasn't attempting to be skillful in using profanity, and my heritage isn't American, I simply live in America at the moment.
close enough

horrible combination of profanity anyway
stuffcunt would have worked much better (personal favorite)