Does iOS 6 suck? (Poll)

Poll

Does iOS 6 suck?

Yes
No
Idk

Author Topic: Does iOS 6 suck? (Poll)  (Read 3126 times)

Title says it all. My opinion is yes...

Edit: ok, so I doesn't suck completely. I like the "Do Not Disturb" feature, and possible others as well. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:17:54 PM by Georges »

The only thing that bothered me about it was how they messed up the youtube app.

i can't even upgrade to it :U

from my experience it's not that bad, besides the terrible maps and youtube app

It's pretty nice, aside from the whole maps fiasco, but Google's working on an app for that.  Also the youtube removal thing was a good thing.  Now the support isn't so awful with the official app.

What does the DND option even do? I put it on ages ago and I have never taken it off, haven't noticed a single thing different.

What does the DND option even do? I put it on ages ago and I have never taken it off, haven't noticed a single thing different.
My guess is that it disables/reduces notifications.

My guess is that it disables/reduces notifications.
Yeah, one would think. But I haven't noticed a difference at all.

No, and I'm glad they removed the youtube app.  Now won't have two, and I can use google's wonderful youtube app.

It's simply this :
  • Apple is over-rated
  • Apple is over-priced
  • Apple only has a few products
  • Apple is all about closed-source
  • Apple puts you in a jail that you have to break out of
  • Apple products usually have worse components than Android / Windows smartphones, tablets or computers.
  • The internet is negative about iPhone http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/iPhone

Just in my opinion.

It's simply this :
  • Apple is over-rated
  • Apple is over-priced
  • Apple only has a few products
  • Apple is all about closed-source
  • Apple puts you in a jail that you have to break out of
  • Apple products usually have worse components than Android / Windows smartphones, tablets or computers.
  • The internet is negative about iPhone http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/iPhone

Just in my opinion.
Your list is almost entirely wrong.  Apple's stuff is super high quality, the components are legitimately expensive, Apple actually gets them for relatively cheap.  Also, why is "few products" a bad thing?!  Quality over quantity.  Alright, the closed source stuff is pretty dumb, I'll give you that.  But really, you trust the internet when hating Apple products is just as popular has hating them?

Sucks
Wish I could downgrade to iOS 5
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:42:46 PM by AQuietBadger »

Your list is almost entirely wrong.  Apple's stuff is super high quality, the components are legitimately expensive, Apple actually gets them for relatively cheap.  Also, why is "few products" a bad thing?!  Quality over quantity.  Alright, the closed source stuff is pretty dumb, I'll give you that.  But really, you trust the internet when hating Apple products is just as popular has hating them?

Most people like Apple, that's just my opinion and most of those are facts anyway.

i have a newer generation of ipod than my brother
mine is 4th and his is 3rd
mine is now breaking down after 1 year
his is still working fine after 3.

i'm pretty mad at crapple right now.