Does iOS 6 suck? (Poll)

Poll

Does iOS 6 suck?

Yes
No
Idk

Author Topic: Does iOS 6 suck? (Poll)  (Read 3157 times)

most of those are facts anyway.
Lol, even a monkey could fart out more legitimate "facts"

Dunno if this is directly the fault of iOS 6, but I didn't notice these things happening before it

- iPhone will lag prodigiously at random times
- iPhone will continue to lag occasionally
- Message notifications will occasionally lag behind the actual messages by 5 minutes
- Message notifications stack up, so if a lot of messages are sent within a short span of time it takes a lot longer for the notifications to stop chaining up
- Message notifications will not disappear, even if the new messages are viewed

This stuff gets annoying

i'm on like ios 2 or some stuff

youtube app is always terrible

i just use www.m.youtube.com

i saw iOS and downvoted
#winning

Seems to work fine on my ipad 2

Your list is almost entirely wrong.  Apple's stuff is super high quality, the components are legitimately expensive, Apple actually gets them for relatively cheap.  Also, why is "few products" a bad thing?!  Quality over quantity.  Alright, the closed source stuff is pretty dumb, I'll give you that.  But really, you trust the internet when hating Apple products is just as popular has hating them?
They are not "super high quality."
they are made of recycled aluminum you can get from a store and a lazer cutter, this doesn't make it high quality.
Their graphics cards are stuffty and you have to spend another thousand dollars just if you want to upgrade the graphics cards or other parts. Their RAM is slow and stupid, i've tried replacing it and it doesn't help. Mac OSX is buggy and stupid and the only way to cover yourself from 1/4 of the bugs is to downgrade to 10.6.8 and modify the actual operating system. They get their parts for cheap because they are cheap. If iPhones were so good, why do people jailbreak them? Because their default functionality doesn't satisfy anyone who wants more than something to call, text and play bad games on. If someone wants a basic phone that does those 3 things, go ahead and waste your money on an iPhone. Or you can buy a quality phone and not have to waste your time realizing how much loving better most Android phones are!

actually, i have come up with 2 things that iPhones are good at
1) Breaking
2) Buying Androids then running over in your Lamborghini!!!!

they are made of recycled aluminum you can get from a store and a lazer cutter, this doesn't make it high quality.
Their graphics cards are stuffty and you have to spend another thousand dollars just if you want to upgrade the graphics cards or other parts. Their RAM is slow and stupid, i've tried replacing it and it doesn't help. Mac OSX is buggy and stupid and the only way to cover yourself from 1/4 of the bugs is to downgrade to 10.6.8 and modify the actual operating system. They get their parts for cheap because they are cheap. If iPhones were so good, why do people jailbreak them? Because their default functionality doesn't satisfy anyone who wants more than something to call, text and play bad games on. If someone wants a basic phone that does those 3 things, go ahead and waste your money on an iPhone. Or you can buy a quality phone and not have to waste your time realizing how much loving better most Android phones are!

1) Breaking
Apple makes fine products, the forget are you going on about.

Their RAM is slow and stupid, i've tried replacing it and it doesn't help.
I upgraded to 16GB of RAM and it greatly improved my computer's performance with many processes running.
That doesn't make it poor quality either. I mean, recycled aluminum can't be bad.
Or you can buy a quality phone and not have to waste your time realizing how much loving better most Android phones are!
But I don't want to worry about security problems or get a new phone for a new OS.
If iPhones were so good, why do people jailbreak them? Because their default functionality doesn't satisfy anyone who wants more than something to call, text and play bad games on.
You shouldn't be gaming on an iPhone in the first place.

I updated my iTouch 4th gen for the iOS 6 have a while and it works perfectly fine, I never touched the Youtube App anyway.

No, it's alright. Just use Jasmine in place of the YouTube app and google maps instead of apples maps

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jasmine-youtube-client/id554937050?mt=8
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:29:28 PM by sorrel »

I like the new "Music" skin.

I have two problems with Apple's products:
1. The newer versions add hardly any new features (iPhones, iPads) and often ruin products (e.g. my 4th gen iPod lagging and becoming corrupted after a year)
2. They don't allow downloads of things without navigating through iTunes (one of the worst programs in computer history)

I guess I have more problems but I don't want to go on a rant.

1) Breaking
I guess OSes are made of raw materials now, and circuit boards are made entirely of aluminum.  Glass too.

Also, are you ten years old? (See bolded)