Author Topic: shyGriff - Episodes 1-3, "facepalm, frick, im bored lol"  (Read 18632 times)

Sister you are a High school/middle school student and your acting like a 1st grader.

Age doesn't count

well okay then

i mean i really hate shygriff but you are just being ridiculous lol

Sister you are a High school/middle school student and your acting like a 1st grader. and don't make lines up i am more mature than you.
Age doesn't count, you need to smarten up or Badspot will perma' your forums account and this is NOT like reddit in any way.
great job at contradicting yourself, and you still haven't explained:
when did i say going to a server with a badmin is your fault

If you're bored go masturbate.

If you're bored go masturbate.
> shygriff is a girl
> an 11 year-old girl

> shygriff is a girl
> an 11 year-old girl
if she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed

i-
j-

i dont

So this is a 30 page thread about an 11 year old girl? lol

Maybe the reason she does dumb things when she's bored is because she's an 11 year old girl.

Kids joining these boards scares me. Look at Blocklandian. He used to be an annoying twirp, now he's boring and uninteresting. He's going to become some cog stuck in a cubicle for the rest of his life, never questioning where the tubes come from or where they go, and its all your fault.

So this is a 30 page thread about an 11 year old girl? lol

Maybe the reason she does dumb things when she's bored is because she's an 11 year old girl.

Kids joining these boards scares me. Look at Blocklandian. He used to be an annoying twirp, now he's boring and uninteresting. He's going to become some cog stuck in a cubicle for the rest of his life, never questioning where the tubes come from or where they go, and its all your fault.
this.
you really just need to stop being so easily irritated and move on.

loving laughed

this.
you really just need to stop being so easily irritated and move on.
age is not an excuse for stupidity
she should then not be here, obviously

Sister you are a High school/middle school student and your acting like a 1st grader. and don't make lines up i am more mature than you.
Age doesn't count, you need to smarten up or Badspot will perma' your forums account and this is NOT like reddit in any way.
LOL.

Yeah right Chaos. Right.