Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 260183 times)

Well, my server has issues. This cannot seem to be fixed for now and i have to disable autosaving apprently... nice... I didnt pay for so much issues

I think they're both busy because my ticket this morning was ignored.
getting sorta impatient, posted a ticket, and lub, you even said you would help "later" about 2 days ago, i just need to know how to fix my music, it won't load into the game, thanks.
Apologies, if you could PM me your ticket ID I'll have a look right now.

Well, my server has issues. This cannot seem to be fixed for now and i have to disable autosaving apprently... nice... I didnt pay for so much issues
Sorry but there's not much we can do here, our autosaver relies on file writing and file writing seems to be broken. If your server has any issues other than the autosaver please submit a ticket and I'll take a look.

Going to be adding a free week onto everyone's contracts later today as a small Christmas gift and to apologise for the current issues involving files.

Apologies, if you could PM me your ticket ID I'll have a look right now.
thanks!

I think a lot of issues are stemming from this fileobject stuff. I'd recommend everyone disable the auto saver until this business with the openForAppend function is fixed.

I think a lot of issues are stemming from this fileobject stuff. I'd recommend everyone disable the auto saver until this business with the openForAppend function is fixed.
We just downgraded our server. How serious was the security risk that update fixed?

We just downgraded our server. How serious was the security risk that update fixed?
what did the update fix?

all i'm hearing is reports of appending exploding

all i'm hearing is reports of appending exploding
my appendix exploded too

I really need to change maximim emitters ! Help me please ! or i will get my server back...

I really need to change maximim emitters ! Help me please ! or i will get my server back...
You can't get a refund.

GOSH GUYS CAN'T YOU SEE THIS HOSTING SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
JUST LOOK AT THIS GUY GIVING A BAD REVIEW IN THE FORUM TOPIC
HAH, FORUM TOPICS, WHY DON'T THEY HANDLE THIS STUFF PRIVATELY
HOW PRIMITIVE

damn i needed to get that out of my system

GOSH GUYS CAN'T YOU SEE THIS HOSTING SERVICE IS TERRIBLE
JUST LOOK AT THIS GUY GIVING A BAD REVIEW IN THE FORUM TOPIC
HAH, FORUM TOPICS, WHY DON'T THEY HANDLE THIS STUFF PRIVATELY
HOW PRIMITIVE

damn i needed to get that out of my system

I don't need your rage here, please

Change it in the loving Config/Server/Pref.cs file already for the last loving time.

I sent an email to support@returntoblockland.com about 24 hours asking how to change the colorset on a RTB server and have not gotten a reply yet.

Change it in the loving Config/Server/Pref.cs file already for the last loving time.
Glass, treat people with respect.