RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257189 times)

Is it normal, when you're about to start the server, it's on booting but it gets stuck like that?

It's happened to me couple times.

Could you raise a ticket or let us know when it gets stuck so we can take a look, please?
Hey Rub, could you change my name "goco" to "Honor" on the hosting site? - Thanks, Honor.

Done.

But seriously when will the in-game client be updated to v4.05 or whatever
Please say it's within the next month

That's nothing to do with dedicated hosting.

Hey Rub, could you change my name "goco" to "Honor" on the hosting site? - Thanks, Honor.
Done.

On this note, can you change my RTB forum name from "MrBob00" to "Electrk" please?

Could you raise a ticket or let us know when it gets stuck so we can take a look, please?

Just fixed that for you actually - you'd deleted the hosting add-on which the server won't start without. I've replaced it for you and restarted the server and it all looks fine.

Oh man I wish I could change my embarrassing username  :cookieMonster:

Ephi do you think you can change it?

Oh man I wish I could change my embarrassing username  :cookieMonster:

Ephi do you think you can change it?

Yep I've changed your name to Zay.

Yep I've changed your name to Zay.

Wow thanks.

Also how do I change colorset?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:52:35 AM by Zay »

Wow thanks.

Also how do I change colorset?

You'll need to use FTP to upload the colorSet.txt file from your colorset zip to config/server on your server. We have plans to do some form of colorset manager for servers from the interface but there are a few more important features to add for the moment.

You'll need to use FTP to upload the colorSet.txt file from your colorset zip to config/server on your server. We have plans to do some form of colorset manager for servers from the interface but there are a few more important features to add for the moment.

Oh okay I get it now

I can't wait to sift though this and read all of kalph's butthurt.
But in the end, competition is good for the consumer.

Also: Why would you be saving bricks in a deathmatch?

Also: Why would you be saving bricks in a deathmatch?

I have no idea, maybe it's a server where someone's building while everyone else is deathmatching. It really caters to everyone!

I have no idea, maybe it's a server where someone's building while everyone else is deathmatching. It really caters to everyone!
I actually tried that.
Everyone ends up switching to builder and bitchs whenever they die.

So what's the average setup time? I'm thinking of getting a server sometime soon.

So what's the average setup time? I'm thinking of getting a server sometime soon.
Instant.

As fast as you want - everything is automated, will take you about 2 minutes to get a server.

Or instant, yeah.

Oh that's pretty neat. I'll go get a server around the 19th this month, sounds crisp.