RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257190 times)

Glass, what the forget do you do to break these servers??? It really makes me confused.

Glass, what the forget do you do to break these servers??? It really makes me confused.
He shatters them.

Oh god that was terrible.

I didn't break anything, All I did was hit Shut Down. lol.

I didn't break anything, All I did was hit Shut Down. lol.
There are no 'startup issues' with Lub.

There was no issue, thank you.

I have had more issues with your service in a day then I had in a week with RTB's.

I'm running 25 servers at the moment, 1.45 times more than Lub is right now. My CPU has 1.45 times more power than Lub's, what the forget are you talking about? My server has never crashed, and that wouldn't normally happen to any server anyway.

Funny how the amount of servers you have and how much more powerful your computer is just happens to be the same number.

Funny how the amount of servers you have and how much more powerful your computer is just happens to be the same number.

...what

You got me! It was actually 24.727 servers.

Those are all terrible brown townogies. These are hosting services, not discrete products.

Here is a slightly better one: They are like the utility companies you purchase your electricity from. There is little difference in the quality of the electricity you are provided but one company has their billing-payment office on the rough side of town where you're afraid to park your car and alterations to your contract are made through the homeless guy sitting outside. Oh, and the competitor conveniently provides your cable, phone, and internet services at no-charge to you.
If i could put this in my signature i would

I've just pushed out a small update to the RTB hosting add-on which does the following:

Code: [Select]
- Fixes cases where the auto-saver wouldn't start when the server booted.
 - Save announce option now works.
 - Auto-saver optimizations.
 - TCPObject onLine wasn't declared which caused console spam in some cases.
 - Changes the way server chat is done so this shouldn't get interfered with by add-ons so much.

Just restart your server to get the update. In the future this will be shown via the interface instead of me posting in this thread.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:50:52 PM by Ephialtes »

The RTB server is conveniently located right next to the Load and Fold Laundromat!

I'm running 25 servers at the moment, 1.45 times more than Lub is right now. My CPU has 1.45 times more power than Lub's, what the forget are you talking about? My server has never crashed, and that wouldn't normally happen to any server anyway.

He said he is running 1.45 more times the servers then lub is. And he also says his CPU happens to be 1.45 more powerful then lubs