RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256498 times)

Ephi needs to modify that deletion bot so he can ban specific users from specific threads.

Heres that log file. Not sure what's happening here, the server will show as being up on the dashboard, yet when I look on the serverlist it's not there. Also, it'll show people being on the server yet there is nobody there.

Edit: Also, is there a way to load custom skyboxes onto a server? If so please advise.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 01:00:13 AM by comr4de »

Heres that log file. Not sure what's happening here, the server will show as being up on the dashboard, yet when I look on the serverlist it's not there. Also, it'll show people being on the server yet there is nobody there.

Edit: Also, is there a way to load custom skyboxes onto a server? If so please advise.

I disabled the auto-restart feature and the server has stayed up for 2+ days now. The issue may have been there.

Hmm I'm looking into buying this, but for some reason I can't find the order button. Am I handicapped?

Hmm I'm looking into buying this, but for some reason I can't find the order button. Am I handicapped?
Did you register first?

Did you register first?

Yep, on the hosting page it doesn't show anywhere to order.

Yep, the button's gone.

Are no more servers being sold D:

There's an explaintation for this, why the button is gone. Maybe someone ate it.

They could be sold out and need to get a new node.

Unfortunately we will be taking no new orders from this point. I currently work something like 80 hours a week and just don't have time to continue development, support and upkeep. At this point we're undecided about the long term future of the service after all the contracts expire, but as I say, in the short term we're not taking any new orders.

Unfortunately we will be taking no new orders from this point. I currently work something like 80 hours a week and just don't have time to continue development, support and upkeep. At this point we're undecided about the long term future of the service after all the contracts expire, but as I say, in the short term we're not taking any new orders.

Awh, I was really looking interested in it to.

You better be kidding

You cannot be serious.

Well this was shortlived.

No final decision has been made, we're just suspending new orders for now. The servers are already financially accounted for up to April so it's not going anywhere soon.