Author Topic: TF2 Trains v3 Epic model!  (Read 27142 times)

I tried modeling one and it was really easy.
I just took the train engine, stripped everything except for the flatbed and bam, a flatbed train.
Except i can't script for the life of me and can't even manage to make the script function when both are enabled.
On it's won the flatbed works perfectly, same with the train. But I can't enable both of them at once due to some coding conflict :(

I tried modeling one and it was really easy.
I just took the train engine, stripped everything except for the flatbed and bam, a flatbed train.
Except i can't script for the life of me and can't even manage to make the script function when both are enabled.
On it's won the flatbed works perfectly, same with the train. But I can't enable both of them at once due to some coding conflict :(
pm it to me

Deadly Trains

Automatic Trains

Killer Trains

NPC Trains

Bump. This requires that offset-model fix.

Doesn't DrenDran have these?
dont talk about drendran i hate hi cause 1: he cant change his look and last: he makes stupid falling plaforms

dont talk about drendran i hate hi cause 1: he cant change his look and last: he makes stupid falling plaforms
what

you hate him because his server is boring to you and he does not change his look

that's very worrying go see someone about that

had to bump this topic just to say
what the forget am I reading

I hate hi? why do you hate hi?

uxie will fix it tommorow

I've tried downloading this multiple times but it still isn't appearing in my vehicle list. I know I'm doing it right, but does it have a certain name like the Oldtimer where it comes up as Vehicle_DKW, or am I just blind?