0 (0%)
Less Floods.
0 (0%)
No Floods.
0 (0%)
Higher Floods.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: WhoCares' Mini Kingdoms [Server]  (Read 2011 times)

I can.

But then.

I have to do homework.

Give me like, an hour .-.

BLuuuh.

Ok then.

I give this a server a good approval 8/10

the rules are Good and people can't just make a huge castle to start right away..
so he's changed

so he's changed

I guess, by whatever you mean.

ALSO,

It's been about an hour :u

I guess, by whatever you mean.

ALSO,

It's been about an hour :u
loving Algebra and it's graphs took me an hour. Also, now I have to do Spanish.

I will unlock it tho.

I would like more effort put into the spawn room.

So, this is Mini Empires?

Btw I'm back

I was arguing with an admin on the server about starting the empires, and he was stating that I could not have any crops or mines at the start. A super-admin had given me the OK to build a mine and a farm earlier, but the admin insisted that farming and mining were both 'advanced topics' and said I could not start with any mines or crops. It seems that there is no communication between the administrators and I would not expect more than a jumbled mess as the server progresses into a high population stage where admins approve different things at different times.

I was arguing with an admin on the server about starting the empires, and he was stating that I could not have any crops or mines at the start. A super-admin had given me the OK to build a mine and a farm earlier, but the admin insisted that farming and mining were both 'advanced topics' and said I could not start with any mines or crops. It seems that there is no communication between the administrators and I would not expect more than a jumbled mess as the server progresses into a high population stage where admins approve different things at different times.
I was that SA.

I will be highly glad to kick his ass for you.

And the Server STILL doesn't use the One Random Brick Pack, and Vertical Prints?

And the Server STILL doesn't use the One Random Brick Pack, and Vertical Prints?
You`ll live, unless you beg to the host like everyone did to me when i hosted mini evo last year. T_T

You`ll live, unless you beg to the host like everyone did to me when i hosted mini evo last year. T_T

I really never begged you to host, big difference (Though I expected WhoCares99 to actually do what I requested months ago, and he still avoids it).