Roblox snooping

Author Topic: Roblox snooping  (Read 4089 times)

Just as a bit of curiosity, I decided to explore the Roblox forums. I found a Roblox vs Blockland vs Minecraft post. Apparently those little kids 15 year olds (look at how they write) think Roblox is better than Minecraft and Blockland combined. People have also been talking about Roblox on Greenlight. If that happens we're forgeted. Fortunately people on Roblox are against Greenlight. If anyone has anything else they're curious about, tell me. I'm the only one brave and handicapped enough to explore that hellhole.

lol spam their boards, for the good of the motherland!

lol spam their boards, for the good of the motherland!

THE MAMALAND

*cough*

On topic: What are the reasons they are so stupid? Also, is Roblox 2013 rel mn

I once saw a post on Roblox about how girls have "cooties". Just dumb children...

THE MAMALAND

*cough*

On topic: What are the reasons they are so stupid? Also, is Roblox 2013 rel mn
Wayside school reference right here folks.

They play Roblox, and they think Roblox is better

We play Blockland, and we think Blockland is better

In all honesty, either if one or the other dies (Hopefully not us), it's gonna stay like that.

In all honesty, either if one or the other dies (Hopefully not us), it's gonna stay like that.
That's how it's always is.
You like the game you play better than any other game.

There are certain facts like the way how enjoying Blockland costs only 20$ and Roblox has a monthly fee + freedom of certain things kind of make the other better, but its all up to you which one you like.

There are certain facts like the way how enjoying Blockland costs only 20$ and Roblox has a monthly fee + freedom of certain things kind of make the other better, but its all up to you which one you like.

You forgot to mention roblox's stuff playerbase. You tell someone your 17 in a convo, three 9 year olds pipe up HAHA cigarette U HAV NO LIFE GO DIE. Or if someone is spamming chat "GUYZ LOL I HAZ A MONE LOTSA MONE" and you tell them to stop talking, their only response is "NOU"

And then there's killing / fps servers. I swear if someone doesnt call me a hacker once per game per server, I must not be on roblox. Being able to get 13 kills without dying is NOT hacking. It's planting land mines, motions trackers, and using a well balanced weapon. Your just too loving stupid to realize you walk into my wall of bullets.

The game would beat block land, if THAT playerbase died and THIS playerbase took its place. That said, BL has its charms. I still play both, just so I feel bad about myself by the end of the day
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:07:54 AM by AdinX »

And then there's killing / fps servers. I swear if someone doesnt call me a hacker once per game per server, I must not be on roblox. Being able to get 13 kills without dying is NOT hacking. It's planting land mines, motions trackers, and using a well balanced weapon. Your just too loving stupid to realize you walk into my wall of bullets.

z0mg he play roblocks kill it iwth fir

Our arguments are valid and whatnot, but don't you guys think that posting such things only makes them think we're doing to them what they're doing to us?

The first step to solving a conflit is for one side to break this pattern of hate, and tolerate their bitchiness. Just because they may be making damaging claims that may or may not have support doesn't mean we have to do the same to them.

Or.

We could prove our superiorness
By being better than them
Thus crushing all their dreams and hopes
Thus they all Self Delete by stab

Joke arrogance only gives them more material to work with.

roblox has a better building system than blockland

the roblox building system and blockland combined would be the best thing ever