Author Topic: Avatar Santafication Thread 2012  (Read 9465 times)

I can't get it to fit on this helmet.
*Not RP-ing

I can't get it to fit on this helmet.
*Not RP-ing
Can you show me an in game picture of your knight in the examine menu? I might be able to replicate it in Spiral Spy and give it the santa hat

I realize now that Spiral Spy seems to be on the fritz since i've last used it, some bodies don't animate and are completely white, a Spiral Knights update might have broken some things, i'm still gonna see about replicating your character, but i'm also gonna see if a new Spiral Spy is available

Edit: There was an updated version and now everything is fixed, hooray! :D

I'm having an issue finding the correct colors for your helmet accessories, but i've got everything else correct

And then i accidentally crashed it and lost all progress, good job, me

And finally, this is the closest i could get, i have no idea how to get to the Nova themed side com and power goggle thing, so i just went with the closest thing
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:55:59 PM by Masterlegodude »

I would ask for one but I really doubt it'd fit.

I realize now that Spiral Spy seems to be on the fritz since i've last used it, some bodies don't animate and are completely white, a Spiral Knights update might have broken some things, i'm still gonna see about replicating your character, but i'm also gonna see if a new Spiral Spy is available

Edit: There was an updated version and now everything is fixed, hooray! :D

I'm having an issue finding the correct colors for your helmet accessories, but i've got everything else correct

And then i accidentally crashed it and lost all progress, good job, me

And finally, this is the closest i could get, i have no idea how to get to the Nova themed side com and power goggle thing, so i just went with the closest thing

Can you tell me how you did this so I can try to do it with red colors?

screw this, different type of avatar

Can you tell me how you did this so I can try to do it with red colors?
Pfft, good luck figuring it out, my brain certainly aches every time i try to do something in it :cookieMonster:

http://spiral.onyxbits.de/node/352
Put the .jar in the steam/steamapps/common/spiral knights directory and run the .jar file

And some how-to's
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+use+spiral+spy&oq=how+to+use+spiral+spy&gs_l=youtube.3..0.192.2289.0.2674.21.14.0.5.5.1.187.1595.7j7.14.0...0.0...1ac.1.SBqUSreJNY8

Somebody please make me one :(

I would ask for one but I really doubt it'd fit.
if a man that fat can fit down a chimney, then i can fit a damn hat on your avatar!

baked another batch:

I want to see someone give mine a shot.
Good luck.
i wont need luck
just christmas spirit
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:18:44 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

I dare someone to do mine.