T0xic's Truancy

Author Topic: T0xic's Truancy  (Read 2613 times)

he looks like he is enjoying it

okay as long as hes safe

The forget did I just read

I'm disappointed in thread makers.

Well he had me eat some kind of food that made me happy, I'm not entirely sure what it was, but It was like, a tomato.

Want to know how I escaped? Well, the gag he used on me was completely easy to take off. I stumbled out of the bathtub and went to the kitchen to cut my self free. Right after I could use my hands, Tango got out of his bathroom. Luckily there was a bottle of anesthetic by me, so I threw it at him and ran. It turns out my house was like, 10 minutes away by foot, so now I am home.
no, I wasn't actually captured.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:53:15 PM by T0XIC »

I'm taking the money if anyone is still offering.

Well he had me eat some kind of food that made me happy, I'm not entirely sure what it was, but It was like, a tomato.

Want to know how I escaped? Well, the gag he used on me was completely easy to take off. I stumbled out of the bathtub and went to the kitchen to cut my self free. Right after I could use my hands, Tango got out of his bathroom. Luckily there was a bottle of anesthetic by me, so I threw it at him and ran. It turns out my house was like, 10 minutes away by foot, so now I am home.

Welcome back Toxic! I'll get you Tango, if you laid HANDS on my Toxic, I'll kidnap YOU.

You don't want to know what I will do...

i made him eat his vegtables

i'd like that, as long as theirs love

Sorry ladies. I'm a married man, remember?

i made him eat his vegtables
You'd be one hell of a sick parent.