So i've been playing aot with boink

Author Topic: So i've been playing aot with boink  (Read 3503 times)

hey guys, tomorrow at 5:30 EST get on the aot master server. me and boink will be there to rape you hang out with you.

let's kill eachother with crap swords and spells and crap and get our characters naked and stuff

yay

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:49:36 AM by Port »

rape isnt funny

re-uploading your avatar will not save you

The hell does this have to do with anything?
Well, since you were in the neighborhood, I thought it seemed appropriate to put it somewhere. Or maybe it's just that it's pretty far from the most inappropriate way I could have said hello.

Well, since you were in the neighborhood, I thought it seemed appropriate to put it somewhere. Or maybe it's just that it's pretty far from the most inappropriate way I could have said hello.

Didn't you already do that in the Boss Battle's thread? :P

Didn't you already do that in the Boss Battle's thread? :P
Well, jokingly implying I would have killed myself if you managed to get the 600th page would normally be an inappropriate greeting in a formal context, but it's hardly meaningful in a comment-based-internet-discussion which is about as informal as it gets.

Unless you meant the other part of the message, in which case I suppose I could go post that medal in the Boss Battles thread but it'd hardly be relevant there.

I'll be on AOT in a little bit

anyone want to join me?

Send me a PM and I'll be on there.