Author Topic: Elecro - Idiocy covered by "I'm tired"  (Read 3127 times)

when does he act like "the toughest stuff around"? just wondering because if anything he acts like the exact opposite.

I think he's a pretty nice guy besides the dumb excuses.

when does he act like "the toughest stuff around"? just wondering because if anything he acts like the exact opposite.

Drama kinda sounds more like you, save for the not knowing what your talking about and the dad thing.
He doesn't really bother me. And the age thing was trivial, I mean, a lot of people do that here for multiple reasons, ideally most people SHOULD just for added security

Though at times he can get extra aggressive/ full-on stupid, but I think we all do at times.

i don't know why but i hate elecro with a burning passion.

I don't mind him, but I will say I see where you are coming from.

As your acting forums detective, I can assure you that Elecro's dad did die. All the evidence points to it.

Of course, it's sort of hilarious that his dad died on a bike while drunk. No disrespect meant.

As your acting forums detective, I can assure you that Elecro's dad did die. All the evidence points to it.

Of course, it's sort of hilarious that his dad died on a bike while drunk. No disrespect meant.

I'm not being a detective whatsoever, simply stating my opinions.

I already said that anyone can believe it, I just don't.

I respect that you're being reasonable about this, thanks. I'll respect your opinion, then, and won't try to change your mind.

I appreciate that

I have no problems with Elecro at all.
I didn't then, I don't now.

By definition, I don't have a problem with him either, I just think he needs to change a few of his ways.

By definition, I don't have a problem with him either, I just think he needs to change a few of his ways.
I for one, hate him.
I know you can't edit in Drama, but your OP made it sound like you hate his guts.

I know you can't edit in Drama, but your OP made it sound like you hate his guts.

Problem
matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome.

It doesn't 'need' to be overcome, it would just make the forums a better place.

I used to dislike Elecro, but he's pretty cool.