Religion AKA You guys are too easy to troll

Author Topic: Religion AKA You guys are too easy to troll  (Read 1631 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215311.0

Seriously.
It's so loving obvious what he was doing but yet you guys decided to keep the thread going strong for six pages until he locked it. I wish this forum wasn't so gullible to trolls. It's easy: don't post. That's it.

Maybe gullible wasn't the right word but you get the point

/support

i mean, seriously guys?

It's the easiest way "trolls" rile people up on here. Just talk about religion and everyone gets their richard in a knot.  :cookieMonster:

Maybe gullible wasn't the right word but you get the point

Susceptible

It's the easiest way "trolls" rile people up on here. Just talk about religion and everyone gets their richard in a knot.  :cookieMonster:

I know. It's really irritating.

It's also fun to argue about religion, and most people don't get worked up about it to the point where they are just all caps everywhere.

He has a bad case of being banned so I don't think he's much of a problem anymore. I'm surprised this few trolls are on this forum

Feeding the troll will eventually get him to do something extremely loving stupid, so that he would get banned anyway. I think it's funny that he even edited the post just for him to say that he was troll and ended up getting banned.

you're all immature idiots

it's quite possible to have an intelligent discussion regarding religion, WHICH WAS E-loving-XACTLY WHAT WE WERE HAVING.

if that guy really was a troll, he locked the topic because nobody was acting like an starfish.  it was a pretty respectable topic where people put forth their ideas and discussed it

I don't know about you guys, Mr. and Mrs. Easy to rustle, but I was enjoying the topic. He must have been a really bad troll.

I was, too. I see no issue with religious threads, and that one was better than most!

I don't know about you guys, Mr. and Mrs. Easy to rustle, but I was enjoying the topic. He must have been a really bad troll.

Sorry that I got my jimmies rustled. Guess I just overreacted.

Sorry that I got my jimmies rustled. Guess I just overreacted.

Nah it's cool, happens from time to time.

That thread...

Mass lols...

Quote from: Robotnik, too lazy to link
User was banned for this post