Am I the only one who doesn't like Filipe's vehicles?

Author Topic: Am I the only one who doesn't like Filipe's vehicles?  (Read 5527 times)

The pickup looks good, and the truck, I meant one of those trucks which you attach a swingy-transport-thingie (DAMN ENGLISH NOT NOW)

OP Is a utter friend, "yeah I think I am the only one that doesn't like his vehicles, I will go ahead and post about it."

And yes this does look bad for filipe1020, like conan said
the most popular art style isn't the "right" style and all the other ones are "wrong." Understand that we all have different preferences and tolerate them. There's no reason to lash out for something so trivial as an artistic disagreement, since the whole subject is subjective anyways.

The pickup looks good, and the truck, I meant one of those trucks which you attach a swingy-transport-thingie (DAMN ENGLISH NOT NOW)
There was one of those as well. I'll go find it.

edit: Semi Tractor

with extras too!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:49:48 AM by Shell »

Aw man it was really necessary to make a topic about it? It makes me kinda sad, I mean you guys don't need to be rude on something I enjoy working on :c

Alright I will work on "useful" vehicles... Firetruck perharps? Buses? Not sure
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:24:39 AM by Filipe »

OP Is a utter friend
love you too, wanna forget?

and yeah I did unintendedly lash out but my point still stands
Aw man it was really necessary to make a topic about it? It makes me kinda sad :c

hi
we apologize for your feels

I'd suggest a four-stud "office drone's car", a motorcycle, or a mountain-crawley car.

I find the outlet a sort of good car to drive in a fortwars server, because it has 1 seat.

IMO we need race cars, war vehicles.

perhaps a rally car, drifting cars, planes.

His stuff is meant to RP, but we already have Barnabas, which is honestly better.

On the bright side, his stuff is actually very cool, for example his karts.

He's told me that he wants to make stuff for people, and not only to keep it to himself and give it to a few friends, so we should be able to understand that he works for us and not for himself. So give him a break, usually to get good at modelling it takes at least 1 year, and I think Filipe's been modelling for 6 months! I'm not the perfect modeler either but I have to admit some of his stuff is just glorious.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:04:26 AM by Khain »

You don't have to use his vehicles. He doesn't upload them thinking everyone will find them useful. He doesn't want to keep it to himself, and he knows that some people do like them, myself included.

Aw man it was really necessary to make a topic about it? It makes me kinda sad, I mean you guys don't need to be rude on something I enjoy working on :c
I feel bad for you :c

I love your vehicles, Felipe! However, we need more vehicles that haven't been made already....

i would make vehicles if i knew how  :panda:

maybe if you actually took advice as to how to model you would be able to

all the resources are there for you, you just need to take initiative

I would make some vehicles, but I like making weapons lol

or you could not plead for sympathy and learn how to.

I honestly like his vhiecles, but they seem to not be much different besides the models (which look good btw)