Author Topic: Jesus Christ NBC.  (Read 837 times)

RT, NPR, BBC

All very reputable in my eyes
NPR is great.
KCRW master race

So being biased against a product is worse than being biased against political policies that have an actual effect on people.

KQED newshour with jim lehrer master race

Dude, you just don't get it. She's pregnant

So being biased against a product is worse than being biased against political policies that have an actual effect on people.

But its a product with a moral obligation to the public to give this straight information so that they can critically think and form their own opinions

amerca news is dum!!!!!!!1

Dude, you just don't get it. She's pregnant
My question is, why do Americans care?

that's why you watch nbc, cnn, fox news, and bbc at the same time.

But its a product with a moral obligation to the public to give this straight information so that they can critically think and form their own opinions

Are you serious? Because I think being biased on products is nowhere near as bad as being biased on politics.

I'm watching the interview right now, and it's nowhere near as bad as what you had a hissy fit about
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:56:30 PM by devildogelite »

Pretty sure the reason the news repeats the same stuff over and over is because not everyone watches when the news is first publicized. If news was only mentioned once, very few people would know what the news is. They repeat the news throughout the day so that people with different schedules will hear it. The news isn't really meant to be watched for so long that they start repeating the same news stories, lol.