Author Topic: Wtf really loud soda  (Read 574 times)

So we had this bottle of Pepsi in our kitchen pantry and one day I heard this really loud clicking sound. then it started to sound like a cat purring, I stuff you not. I figured out it was the Pepsi bottle, it was unopened but it sounded like air was escaping.

So anyway I decided to open it, a little suspicious if it wasn't air sealed. I poured a glass and it is constantly fizzing loudly, its so loud it is distracting watching TV.

Obvo all carbonated drinks fizz, but this is really loud and it just keeps going and going.

Wtf is going on? Is it possessed by the ghost of a Pepsi factory worker who fell into the machine?

One time I opened my fridge door and an unopened bottle of setlzer water fell out and burst open all over my floor.

I assume that the Pepsi is not refridgerated. If the soda was just sitting there for a long time in a warm temperature, then it's probably normal for it to be like that. The higher the temperature, the more carbon dioxide is given off.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:24:01 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Did you drink the glass of it you poured? I think it's safe to assume it's not pepsi, but acid, have fun dying.

Did someone slip Mentos in it?

Prolly just over carbonated.

Weird. Never happens to me and I stockpile Pepsi like I'm on rations.

After about 12 minutes the fizz died down LOL.

Probably over carbonated.

I assume that the Pepsi is not refridgerated. If the soda was just sitting there for a long time in a warm temperature, then it's probably normal for it to be like that. The higher the temperature, the more carbon dioxide is given off.

Hm interesting. We have had really up and down temperatures.