Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208829 times)

Zloof get back to blockcombat now
bitch he's part of hk now

no need to be mean lasjkghklsakfhljks

BKT disbanded long ago

HK is how I roll now

good bkt was gay anyway!!! huehuehue

Corcus, Clover, and Laser Pistol are almost done, just need to fix up some particle effects and sounds. once that's done i'm thinking i'll try to package the three along with my older and somewhat broken Desert Eagle separately and release them. that should all be done with later today or tomorrow, we'll see. from there i guess i'll try to see what lasery weapons i wanna make next.

if it's alright i tgink i'll put the separately packaged weapons in the add-ons forum prefixed "[H&Kexpansion]" and have a huge "REQUIRES HELLS&KHAIN WEAPONRY" link to here in the thread
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:16:32 AM by RagnaTheBroedge »

noooooo

give me them and they'll be introduced in the next update <3

as an avid member of hk i hereby give this topic a 10/10

noooooo

give me them and they'll be introduced in the next update <3
in like 2 years or what

in like 2 years or what
No man probably around 32 more centuries.

I like the idea, but the liberator looks like stuff lol
take the thing and spice it up then
i'd really like the idea implemented somehow.

everything works!
just gotta figure out how i'll go about packaging these separately and it'll be set for release

(decided i'm gonna withhold the laser pistol till i have more lasers)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 06:06:35 AM by RagnaTheBroedge »

take the thing and spice it up then
add a 9x zoom illuminated scope

Expect an update to the ammo system within 2 weeks time, I will have documentation on it so it will be easy to quickly pickup and use. It will be an alpha release so it may have some bugs, atm I'm ironing out some features. The current working features are:
  • Weapon mode switching, (from semi to full auto or full auto to grenade launcher are two examples)
  • Damage falloff
  • New spread algorithm
  • Updated ammo display
  • Vehicle armour and whether a certain type of bullet can damage a vehicle
  • Optional screen shake on fire
  • Ammo output events; addAmmo, setAmmo and setAmmoPickup.
    • Player -> addAmmo adds your choice of ammo to the player.
    • Player -> setAmmo sets your choice of ammo to the player.
    • Brick -> setAmmoPickup sets the amount of ammo you will get from a weapon or ammo spawn on that brick. Ex: without this event, you pickup a pistol it will have a full magazine. With this event set to 2, the pistol will only have 2 bullets loaded into it.
  • VCE; Player:totalAmmo and a Player:ammoTYPE for every different ammo type

Currently these are the modifiable preferences:
  • useAmmo,
    • if false ammo is not used; no ammo drain, no ammo drop, no reload.
  • ammoStyle,
    • 2 settings, 'Arcade Infinite Ammo Supply' and 'Arcade Limited Ammo Supply'.
  • ammoDrop,
    • 4 settings, 'No drops', 'All carried ammo drops', 'All ammo drops', 'Special ammo only'.
  • displayAmmo,
    • if true a bottomprint tells you how much ammo you have.
  • displayType,
    • 4 settings, 'Use numbers', 'Use lines' (|||), 'Show size of magazine', 'Show loaded bullets'.
  • chamberedRound,
    • if true, when you reload with a partially filled magazine you will have magazine size + 1 bullets loaded. (NOT ALL GUNS)
  • damageMultiplier,
    • range of 0.1 to 10, multiplies MOST forms of damage by x amount
  • damageFalloff,
    • if true, bullet damage will lower the farther it travels, some bullets have farther range than others.
  • damageVariance,
    • 3 settings, 'Constant Damage', 'Increased headshot damage only', 'All body parts affect damage'. Ex: getting shot in the foot isn't as bad as the head.
  • animOnFire,
    • if false, no animations will play when you shoot.
  • animReloading,
    • if false, no reload animations will play.
  • screenShake,
    • 3 settings, 'Don't load the datablocks', 'No screen shake', 'Screen Shake'.
  • inaccurateMissiles,
    • if true, some projectiles will not fly in a straight line and may 'drift' around.

There might be other things I forgot, also if you don't understand a feature listed here or a preference, ask away!
I'm also open to feature suggestions.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:18:29 AM by HellsHero »