Beta Pyramid Remake V2

Author Topic: Beta Pyramid Remake V2  (Read 1631 times)

Ladies, gentlemen,

Secret FBI agents and forum admins waiting for me to screw up,

The beta pyramid featured in Rotondo's beta footage, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrPxOjka4I (around 0:16)

The original was made by "Nick", and since I couldn't find a save, I remade it. The first time, my proportions we're WAY off, and it was made out of 4x4's.

This time, well,

look for yourself.

Has 4 blocked off entrances, and yes, I know their position is off. :c

Anyways, this is one attempt I tried to make as close to it as possible, but also wanted to add 1 variation with the entrance.

Brickcount is VERY low compared to last time.

Last times brickcount: 16442

This times brickcount: 4274

Download can be found here.

Oh, I forgot to mention, you guys can rate.

You could have just edited your old post you know.

the steps should be alot bigger or completely smoothed with ramps as back in the day "" 2000 odd years ago"" they were covered in i think marble slopes and if you look at the top of the now you can still see whats left

the steps should be alot bigger or completely smoothed with ramps as back in the day "" 2000 odd years ago"" they were covered in i think marble slopes and if you look at the top of the now you can still see whats left

Its supposed to resemble what the beta pyramid looked like, not an actual pyramid.

Oh wait--

Anyways, I got rid of the doors. Too ugly.

The original was made by "Nick", and since I couldn't find a save, I remade it.

That's me. I can probably find the original save, but it was made with ramps and the entire thing was white with glow fx.

That's me. I can probably find the original save, but it was made with ramps and the entire thing was white with glow fx.

Oh, nice! Thanks in advance if you can get it, Ephi :3