6 (24%)
Eh.
4 (16%)
No.
1 (4%)
Eww, no!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Should Jeep purchase this vehicle?  (Read 2179 times)

2005 Audi A6 (click to enlarge)

Other Pictures

Opinions needed. I've been tossing cars around back and forth for a little while now. I'm hoping to get some second voices on each car that I'm comparing, and finally create a thread against the 2 final vehicles left in choice. I'm very close to purchasing a car, so I want to make sure that I cover every inch of my interests.

Disclaimer: So, I know this is one of my many posts about cars (not surprising). I am very soon to purchase a vehicle, and I want to make sure that I am not missing something. If you're wondering why I keep posting these, I just want some second opinions. Also, the model on the left is not the same model on the right. The left is a 3.2 model, the right is a 4.2 model.

Yes. Yes. YES

I want that car so badly.

Disclaimer: So, I know this is one of my many posts about cars (not surprising). I am very soon to purchase a vehicle, and I want to make sure that I am not missing something. If you're wondering why I keep posting these, I just want some second opinions. Also, the model on the left is not the same model on the right. The left is a 3.2 model, the right is a 4.2 model.
Hmm.

Hmm.
Why does that seems like an "if you don't care, don't post" post.

Damnit, I'm jealous :c
Anyway, Buy it, It's worth the dollars.

Why does that seems like an "if you don't care, don't post" post.
I am suggesting you look for information to support your indecisiveness somewhere else. This forum isn't the best source of vehicular knowledge.

I am suggesting you look for information to support your indecisiveness somewhere else. This forum isn't the best source of vehicular knowledge.
Protip: Don't post things like this.

Protip: Don't post things like this.
Just trying to help. If you want the opinions of people without knowledge, then that is your prerogative, and I will respect that.

that jeep is very expensive ^^

looks nice

Just trying to help. If you want the opinions of people without knowledge, then that is your prerogative, and I will respect that.
You're not going to survive long on this forum acting like this. Just a heads up. I am well aware that this isn't a mechanics forum. I am basically trying to get basic opinions of the car via this forum. Not mechanically inclined users telling me about struts and bolts.

I would lean away from buying any kind of car with a payment plan :/

But thats just because I hate debt so what ever.