Author Topic: i have somehow frozen my ipod nano  (Read 382 times)

i was listening to some music to help me sleep and turned on my ipod to pause it but it froze. i've tried holding down the power button, plugging it into the wall and unplugging it, but nothing's working. should i just leave the battery run out or what?

i'd go google a guide but the only internet-capable device i have access to right now is a dsi and it doesn't have enough system memory to load any of the guides i tried looking at.

i don't know what generation it is, but i think i got it around early january 2011

Is there a reset button or something?
Personally, I'd just let the battery run out.

the only buttons on it are volume controls and the power button, none of which are responsive

leave it to run out and plug it into your computer

Let the battery run out I suppose.

A few days ago my Ipod completely died. I was listening to music, took my earbuds out to talk to a friend for about a minute, when I pulled out my ipod to check the song, it was off. Now it won't turn on at all. I've even tried plugging it into a charger and computer, nothing.

Let the battery run out I suppose.

A few days ago my Ipod completely died. I was listening to music, took my earbuds out to talk to a friend for about a minute, when I pulled out my ipod to check the song, it was off. Now it won't turn on at all. I've even tried plugging it into a charger and computer, nothing.
wow, that sucks. this is the first problem i've had with mine after i had to get it replaced because the power button stopped working.

i suppose it's a good thing its battery is almost dead anyways, then

the battery just died
i plugged it into my wall charger and it isn't frozen anymore, celebrate

locking