Cubelands apologize for bad attiude to community blockland.

Author Topic: Cubelands apologize for bad attiude to community blockland.  (Read 6508 times)

Why did you post that?
Yea, it was a little exaggerated in expressing his forgiveness

My main problem with you is that you seem to use deafness as an excuse to type like a loving moron. At least try to copy our grammar skills and come up with the ability to write above a 2nd grade level.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you!

Why is Cubelands writing even worse than usual in the OP?

I swear its contrived. Arse.
calling him an arse isn't going to make anything better but you can have your own opinions

Oh my god Im so tired of this. I feel like he screws up all of the time and then makes a topic apologizing and everyone takes him back.

You people have short term memory loss.

I literally pull my hair out over this stuff and wonder why you all accept his apologies even though he's had more than two douchebag encounters and the got away with apologies.

I literally pull my hair out over this stuff and wonder why you all accept his apologies even though he's had more than two douchebag encounters and the got away with apologies.
People just think maybe he's changed, but he hasn't. Why can't they see it?

I can't get over how much a handicap Cubelands is, it's almost unbelievable. He's an starfish and he's' said numerous times he doesn't plan to improve his grammar so he doesn't deserve even a shred of sympathy. It's also funny how when he was crying over that Chelsea Handler making fun of the girl who signed the show, the people he linked to could use perfectly normal grammar. Cubelands can't just be deaf, he has to be some kind of handicapped

Oh my god Im so tired of this. I feel like he screws up all of the time and then makes a topic apologizing and everyone takes him back.

this

I can't get over how much a handicap Cubelands is, it's almost unbelievable. He's an starfish and he's' said numerous times he doesn't plan to improve his grammar so he doesn't deserve even a shred of sympathy. It's also funny how when he was crying over that Chelsea Handler making fun of the girl who signed the show, the people he linked to could use perfectly normal grammar. Cubelands can't just be deaf, he has to be some kind of handicapped
I agree with this

Hey cube, you are a really nice guy. I accept your apology.

Grammer so bad literally can't tell if admittance to trolling.

I'm not really sure I remember his last apology topics. Can somebody link me to them?