Author Topic: Cubelands apologize for bad attiude to community blockland.  (Read 6496 times)

only works for topics that are unlocked

oh, didn't see that it was locked.

cubelands represents the personality of the BL forums

Cubelands represents mental loving handicapation.

Why does he get away with this bullstuff? He's done stupid stuff like this so loving many times and then just apologized, suddenly everyone just starts loving worshiping him again, it's loving handicapped.

He's done stupid stuff like this so loving many times and then just apologized, suddenly everyone just starts loving worshiping him again
the people upset with him =/= the people that think he's kul

the people upset with him =/= the people that think he's kul

He's a loving handicap. He chooses not to improve himself.

He's a loving handicap. He chooses not to improve himself when doing so wouldn't be hard at all.

noedit, pressed post too early.

Cubelands makes new topics all the time, and this is one of them.

Not accepted.

Nitram do you have a passion for image-responses? (The past few posts were all pics)

wanna forget off
thanks

User was banned for this post

I don't understand this.

Especially when

wanna forget off
thanks

Charles said the exact same thing.

I don't understand this.

Especially when

Charles said the exact same thing.
I was kinda trying to say what Ayxrion was saying, Badger was bringing Glass drama into here.

Why do people defend cubelands? The only possible thing I could think of is that they pity him because he's such a loving handicap. He always posts stupid bullstuff and if anyone calls him out he just goes full handicap

If he is apologizing for being angered and mean why is he saying he had fun sometimes?

He's bringing up the good times to show that he enjoys this community and doesn't want to be hated within it. Is it really that hard to understand?