Author Topic: Zay's Lakeside TF2 Koth  (Read 18244 times)

I think we really shouldn't have much admins anymore, unless we REALLY need them. I mean seriously, most of the server is just admins. I'm pretty sure we have enough if they are always going to be on.

I think we really shouldn't have much admins anymore, unless we REALLY need them. I mean seriously, most of the server is just admins. I'm pretty sure we have enough if they are always going to be on.
I'm sure you guys have enough. :/

Name: Mute
BL_ID: 10216
Experience: Jorgur's Dogfight, Nobot's Deathrace, Wound's + Kojo's Xmas Seige
Suggestions: Kazami, Tetrahedron, Wound, Nobot (When i get more I will edit this)
Reasoning: I have been playing for a year and a half, and I have experience administrating. I know that i should be fair, and give warnings to first-time offenders. I work well with others, and I enjoy a good debate. Although, I try not to be aggressive with my arguments. I see myself as a reasonable person, so coming to an agreement shouldn't be hard. Also, I play Blockland often so I will be on the server most days.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 01:25:17 PM by Mute »

This is why we decided to raise the standards. The applications are still being accepted, but due to our current number of sixteen seventeen administrators (updated list) we are being much more strict on deciding who is accepted or not.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:26:39 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Today is our first Casual Friday.

ooh hey look another TF2 map that I can go on steam and play for free.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:16:12 AM by Badspot »

ooh hey look another TF2 map that I can go on steam and play for free.

You're cute.

8 Hours without leaving, ftw

If you added the hat mod, this would fell more like TF2 :P

If you added the hat mod, this would fell more like TF2 :P

Actually I wanted to add it, but Dr. Zegobob said it spams the server console like crazy.

Actually I wanted to add it, but Dr. Zegobob said it spams the server console like crazy.
I heard somewhere that it was CRC banned (not sure if that is true) and that it spams the console.
I'm not 100% sure, but I saw a thread or two about it awhile back.